Bigi's random covers [131203] Ailee - Grownup Christmaslist

Archive
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Re: Bigi's random covers [121001] SPICA's I'll Be There

Postby Sai » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:05 pm

Waah this song sounds as if it was made for your voice Bigi~~! You seem very comfortable in all the ranges. I loved your high notes in the chorus, they sounded very stable to me (^_^)
For the rap, you got the flow down already! You only need a little more attitude imo. <3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Bigi's random covers [121001] SPICA's I'll Be There

Postby YouJuChan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:06 pm

;A; Thaaank you muchy much Sai <33333 Uff attitudeeee I don't have attitude hahahah I'll try to work more on that ^o^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Bigi's random covers [130124] Christina Perri - A thousa

Postby YouJuChan » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:21 pm

Reviving my topic kekeke~~  (... has it really been 3 months already? O__O )
Updated with a new cover~ just one shotted this song because I can't stop singing it throughout the day..
(please ignore that one line I TOTALLY didn't know how the melody should be XD and also those high lines. ehem. )
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:00 am

*doesn't know the song of course*XD'
This sounds so great omg *-*
What you say you don't do it justice, it sounds great x.x
<3
hey and don't worry, i dunno the melody for ALL lines so :P
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Oh, I know the song and not through Twilight. A few parts seems minimal strained, but that's all I got to criticize. Love the emotion ^^
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am

Who heard this song from Twilight!? I knew this song because I liked Christina Perri since I heard "Jar of Hearts" xD. Your cover is so peaceful to listen to! The guitar is kind of weird though, totally changes the feel of the song haha. After it ended, I was surprised to see that the cover was 3 minutes O.o It passed by so fast, I was like why is it so short! I really like the little things you added to the song to make it more interesting, like the "brave" at 0:32 and 1:36 and the "suddenly" at 0:47... and the "loved you" at 1:09... I think you get what I mean :)
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:59 pm

@Cho: hahah thank you my dear <3 it's good you don't know the original song XD
@Meike: Thanks for your comment <3 Do I get an example of a strained part too? (I think I know where I strained, but maybe you heard other parts too?) :3
@Twan: I only know it from the Twilight MV (I only hear such songs by chance or if someone I'm following covers it LOL) This is the Jung Sungha's version haha XD I'm glad to have this version tbh, because this way I was more focused on sounding good with THIS instrumental (I think I wouldve sounded boring with my nonspecial voice if I sang the notes like the original so I played with & improvised some notes XD ) Regarding the length.. IKR?! I named it SHORT COVER because I knew I didn't sing the whole song (it was only 1/2 of Jung Sungha's video actually..) but then I looked at the time and was surprised about the duration xD

Thank you all for the comments <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Bigi's random covers [130203] TaeNy - Lost in Love

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:06 am

Added a new Solo ^o^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:32 am

I recently fell in love with Lost in Love XD Ahhh I wish I could record at 1AM, I always get my urges to sing emotional songs at around that time T_T But I can't wake my parents up... Anywais... Soo much emotion :D I think mixing-wise, there were some parts where the instrumental drowned out your voice, it'd be better if we can hear your beautiful voice better XD. The choruses were so powerful, and the verses were so soft and emotional ahhh <3 it. The adlibs was great at the beginning, but at the end the fall was too fast XD You should of just held the note and dropped it at the same pitch, I think it would have sounded great like that :D.

On a side note... why haven't we thought of having a ballad collab x_X? I am totally a fan of ballads too... xD
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Agreeing with Twan, your voice sometimes lacks a bit of volume x3 Did you want to hide behind the music cuz of those tiny off-notes? |D You don't have to! <333 The 2nd chorus was such an explosion, like WOAH :O Emotion in the ending power parts is soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful T___________________T <3 I seriously got all teary.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:15 pm

of course cho doesn't know the original again XDD'
your voice needs to be louderrrr i need to hear bigi in full beauty!
this sounds really good again, what do you want? i would love to be able to sing like you ><
so much emotion qq
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:37 pm

N'awww thanks so much for the sweet comments <3
Really? My parts are too silent? I think my earphones deceived me again T_T I always feel like the instrumental is too silent T_T I'll try to fix it later :D

@Twan: Lost in Love is suuuuch a beautiful song ;; <3 And ehem... yeah... I guess my parents are already used to it? LOL I can remember when I had VACATIONS...Oh I guess that's why they're so happy when I have work the next day... HAHAHAH!
YES IKR?! Why didn't we?! Go Go find a good sonng for uuuuuuuus *^*

@Anke: N'awwww why you like thaat ;; Hahha for once I didn't want to hide behind the music HAHAHAH! My earphone just really deceived me here XD

@Cho: Look I'm showing you sooo many new songs! hahahaha! XD But I'm happy you still listen to it even though you don't know it <3 Reallly means a lot to me ^o^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sai

Postby Sai » Wed May 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Ah your voice suits this kind of songs so well~ (meaning Lost in Love) I think there were a few off-notes and in the first chorus, some notes sounded a little... struggled? ah not truly struggled, that word is too strong, yet I don't know another word, so all you get is sai babbling (T T) - I think as you were not belting them out fully, the diaphragm-support was missing a little.
You sang this so emotional (; _ ; ) At the end you sound reaaaally into the song. Also, your voice is so pretty (; ; ) I can't say this enough. Such a beautiful cover <3 Will you record a not-at-1am-version as well? XD
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: Bigi's random covers [131020] Yeng Constantino - Hawak K

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:58 pm

Uff I haven't updated this for a while huh? ^^;

@Sai: adkfjsal wae haven't I replied to your comment >3< First of all, thanks so much for listening ;__; < 3 I totally know what you mean in the first chorus. I wasn't sure how to sing that first chorus, cause it should be like.. I dunno, less powerful, but it was high.. so I just used my headvoice OTL
Thanks again <3 Maybe I'll rerecord it when I feel like it ^o^

I did a new solo.. this time a tagalog song :) Might soungs strange to some people but I'd be happy to read your opinions ^^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sai

Re: Bigi's random covers [131020] Yeng Constantino - Hawak K

Postby Sai » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:49 pm

Oh, the song is so pretty! The lyrics too (; O ; ) <3

As is your cover <3 I especially like your high notes here~ They sound so full and powerful! (* *) Aaaand I just love your voice so much (; w ; ) For the lower notes, I'd suggest thinking of them a little more "round" and think that you need to sing them to the opposite end of the room. They sometimes kind of "disappear", if that makes sense, next to the higher notes. Ah, I hope this doesn't sound too harsh (T T);; I really don't mean it in a bad way, this is just the only thing I could think of to suggest that could be improved on. :fufufu:

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”