Anke's random covers [Feb. 22: Unconditionally]

Archive
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Anke's random covers [Feb. 22: Unconditionally]

Postby Yukidama » Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:46 pm

I'm sorry Bigi, I stole this from you |D Anyways I barely ever finish anything I started because along the way I always come to hate what I already did >_< So to prevent me from not posting anything in the end I'd like to open this topic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I seriously had to search for this topic quite a while xD I haven't posted in it for so long.

Yay for an update? :x It's just half a cover so I hope you have a minute to take a quick listen *3*

Feb. 22nd 2014: Uncondtionally - Piano Version (Katy Perry Cover)
Spoiler: Show

Yay I sang another half-a-song! XDDD BEWARE, it's a German song >3< I'm sorry for the verse, I knew the song before but I only started learning it today so it's a little improvised *coughs* Despite the fact I sang it an octave higher I have to memorize the melody a bit better >////< Aaaaaand I ran out of time to do the whole song, maybe I'll do it latorz because I actually really love it *3* I'd be happy if you had a listen and dropped a comment!

Feb. 13 2013 - Ich Laufe: Show

Since I wanted to work on my low notes I chose something which has real killer low notes XD I hope I didn't fail too badly, I think it kinda sounds scary haha. Hope I managed to deliver the feelings the song deserves. I really love this one. I chickened out on the real high one in the end so I didn't record the whole song & put a fade out at the end.

Oct. 04 2012 - One Last Cry: Show

Felt like something upbeat and this is one of the bestest OSTs evurr |D
I ttly lost my patience in the end so I cut off the last chorus *runs* Oh and bare with me on the first line, it was simply too low for me orz.
Have a listen if you got some spare time. <3

Sep. 16 2012 - Hungry Eyes: Show

I just did 1/4 a cover of Lady Antebellum's Just A Kiss, actually it's just a one shot so the notes get a little shaky here and there. I also used a premade karaoke version with a cover singer as my duet partner ^^ I was afraid I'd not like it as much if I continued and made it a full cover (after all I stole someones voice XD) so I thought to post it as it is.

Have a listen anyways? :3

Sep. 11 2012- Just A Kiss: Show
Last edited by Yukidama on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: Anke's random covers [Sep 11: Just A Kiss]

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Ah, sounds lovely Anke ^^ I'd be interested in hearing the full cover.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:15 am

Thank you, Meike <3 Maybe someday when I find a proper duet partner x3

By the way, what happened to your goodbye solo? T^T
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:34 am

You'll get that one shortly before I leave for England. I'm rerecording it, I don't like the accoustic from my old room much. Will probably short cover something for a friend too in between that.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:28 pm

uuuh I even know the song! (but only because I wanted to know if Jokwon's Just a Kiss in his album was a cover XD And I would always be reconnected to this song keke)
I think you totally sound good with the original singer <3 The verse was a bit shaky but you sounded more confident in the chorus <3
The first line was so beautiful though! Such a great start into a cover <3
Hope you'll do a full cover *^*
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:59 pm

@Meike: Looking forward to it :3

@Bigi: Uh oh always bad if you got something pro to compare my cover with XDDDD I actually liked my verse better than the chorus x3 I really felt it and I think the emotion is right ^^ the chorus has some weird shaky ending notes but since it's a little higher I was able to sing it with more power :3 I'm glad you think I hamonize well with the cover singer (he isn't the original singer x3 the original singer is even better!! XD haha, I'm actually a huge Lady Antebellum fan ^^) I'd like to turn this into a full cover but not with a borrowed voice :3
Thanks for your comment! *^* <33
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Oh oooh! He's not the orig singer X'D Oops anyways you both still sound good together! hahaa :))
(and haha noo~ Jokwon's Just a kiss isn't the same as this haha~ His' is more balladish but since its wholly in english I thought it's a cover of an american song ^^ so whenever I typed in 'Just a kiss' this song would come out kekekek)
Well the emotion was right throughout imo *^* (as far as i can remember the song, i listened to it like 2-3 times or so)
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh I see haha xD alrighty then I'm not as scared~ Thankyou again *3*
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:50 am

HOMAGAH THAT'S SO PRETTY ANKE ;___; your voice fits this kind of song so well ♥
i demand a full coveeeer!! maybe ask the uploader first, if you can use his voice for your cover? TT (his voice sounds so similar to Charles Kelley's btw)
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:59 am

Ah, this is a kind of professional singer and I bought this karaoke version at a website. It's still weird if I just used it like that XD
HE DOES SOUND SO FAMILIAR! Some of their cover singers sound kinda bad but he sounds so good, I think he's actually making me sound good |DDD hahah.
On a side note I love Charles Kelley's voice so much, he makes putting emotion into a song seem so easy T^T

Thank you for your comment Mich! <333
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:13 am

ahh i see. XD but you bought iiit so you haz the right to use it XD
blah noooo. you're awesome and he is awesome too THAT'S WHY FULL COVER JUSEYO
and yeeesh omg i love charles kelley's voice so much too <33
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:16 am

I've heard this song so many times on the radio but for some reason it still sounds unfamiliar... So I had to look for the original after hearing your cover xD... I just love the emotion you added to the song, especially the long note for "smile" with that beautiful vibrato... The original didn't have the emotion I was looking for in the song, but your cover totally did! Demanding full cover :D
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:28 am

You stole this from me ôô XD
Finally took the time to listen ^^

I dunno the song "Just A Kiss" but you know I freakin love your voice and you can pull me in into a lot of songs when you sing them in your style ^^
Ohhh the duet sound is cool!! XD
Sounds really beautiful :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:00 pm

Twan: thank you so much for listening and taking your time to comment T^T oh yay thanks for liking my "smile", I really felt like it was one of the more successful parts of this cover XD haha. I dun think I got more emotions than the original singer, though the woman always stays behind the male singer on that ^^ so it might have appeared she had less emotion in her own song... am I making sense? >.< Anyways I'm really happy you liked it <3

Cho: Muah, thankchuu so much *^* I really tried to sing it in my own way <3 Glad you likedsiiiiit!

I uploaded a new song, I lost patience in the end and cut off the last chorus so it landed here XD
Hope you got a minute to take a listen ^^
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: Anke's random covers [Sep 16: Hungry Eyes]

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Hungry Eyes... sounds smexy LOL~
Hey! I know that song ôô finally for once i know one XD

You seem to get more confidence lately in posting up solo-things?
Me approves a lot! I wanna hear manymanymany more! :3

Hungry Eyes is one of my fav-oldie-songs ><
And you did it just perfectly beautiful QQ <33
Totally love it *-*
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”