Anke's random covers [Feb. 22: Unconditionally]

Archive
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Re: Anke's random covers [Sep 16: Hungry Eyes]

Postby Yukidama » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Yay, you know the song x3! I HOPE YOU WATCHED THE MOVIE Ò_Ó!
I do have more confidence! My throat also feels better lately and this "unfinished" / "random" cover thread idea thingie is just perfect to post up covers which... don't have to be perfect x3 So I feel good posting up things that I just felt like singing without obsessing about them having to be flawless before I show them to anyone. This is just an awesome idea so thanks again for starting it! *^*
Thankyouuuuuu also for listening (SO FAST :OOOO) and liking my cover x3~~<3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Maybe i watched it when i was.. younger.. and forgot .. XD'
Always at service with giving you good ideas to be comfortable in singing 8D

Mwhaha... like ninja!

:ninja:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Hungry eeeyeeesss~~ I remember this was once my shower song years ago cause the radio always played it whenever I showered? LOOL
Your higher notes are so beautiful ;A; There were some shaky parts in the lower parts but I totally grooved along with your cover ^3^ When you do the whole thing imagine you are seducing someone XDd
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Shower song hahahaha XD that's actually creepy considering he's singing "now I've got you in my sights" ... like someone is watching you o.o Yeah, I have to practice singing low more, my voice gets really unsteady in a lower register ;^; But I hope I didn't mumble too much this time haha XD
I ttly tried imaging that, I had one try where I really went with it but in the end it didn't sound like me anymore XD I dunno. I think it still shines through in a few parts ^^ like the "darling tonight" thingies. Ow wells, I tried XDDD
Anyways, thankyouuuu so much Bigi *^*
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:47 pm

The chorus-parts in Hungry Eyes sound really great! (* w * ) I agree that the lower parts sound a little shaky, you sound a lot more comfortable in the higher range (> w <) (Btw, your voice is so pretty! <3`)
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:00 am

Ooooooooooh Sai, such a rare guest :O Thankyousomuch for listening to my snippet! I am definitely a lot more comfy in a higher range >.< but I'll try to work on the lower one! Thanks for your compliment *^*<3
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Re: Anke's random covers [Oct. 04: One Last Cry]

Postby Yukidama » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Since I wanted to work on my low notes I chose something which has real killer low notes XD I hope I didn't fail too badly, I think it kinda sounds scary haha. Hope I managed to deliver the feelings the song deserves. I really love this one. I chickened out on the real high one in the end so I didn't record the whole song & put a fade out at the end.

Oct. 04 - One Last Cry: Show
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 pm

i'm so happy you post stuff up here <3
grawr i love your voice, you sound so dramatically-fitting here and so low waah *envy*
it sounds realllyyyy pretty to me :33
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:11 pm

Glad I was able to deliver some drama haha XD What the heck are envious of, you can do this so much better!! >.<
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm

This is one of my most fav songs of all times ;~~~~; <3 Your high notes are beautiful as always *^* I really love how you do them, they are such earcandy to me ;^;
I'm probably in no position to say this since I have lots of it too XD But I wouldve recommended to use a bit less vibrato in the middle of the parts, sometimes it sounded a bit airy, but it's just another way to make me feel the emotion and imo you're improving your lower notes with every cover! Keep it on!! <3 *^*
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Bigi~ thank you for your compliment on my high notes *^* and never apologize or anything for pointing out things which need improvement in your opinion! how else can one learn and get better without some proper feedback :4 positive and negative alike! i think i absolutely know what you mean by airy vibrato. i often run out of breath at the end of the line so i cant push my voice out anymore >< i guess this is causing a rather shaky vibrato, especially since i love to sing longer ending notes xD
Yoooosh, will continue to work hard! (ï¿£^ï¿£)ã‚ž
Sai

Postby Sai » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Oh it sounds so pretty! (* *) I love the emotion in your voice so much. I especially like the middle- and higher-ranged parts <3

For the lower parts, I'd recommend using a little more chest voice. You use your head voice a lot, also in the lower parts, which is maybe why they're harder to sing and sound kind of airy...

Hm, if you often run out of breath, maybe you could try kneeling against a wall (or well, standing against a wall and then slowly slipping down until you are half-kneeling? Does this make sense? Also so, dass dein Rücken zwar noch gerade an der Wand ist, deine Knie dich aber gegen die Wand drücken) then breathing into your belly and ribcage, and then slowly exhaling on an "f". Do so until you have almost no breath left, and then exhale the last on a "t", so that your lungs kind of "jump" open and you inhale without a sound. I don't know if you know this exercise already, but it helped me control my breath a little better (> w <) You can also concentrate on your ribcage and try to keep it open a little longer. I can't tell you how exactly though because I'm still trying to master that.. (´ `);
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Oh thank you Sai >< I'll try that! Both the singing advice on my lower notes and the breathing excercise. I do not know it yet :O I hope I'll do it right ;O;
Sai

Postby Sai » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:08 pm

I could try to record a vid for you if I have time if you want me to! I think the stance is a little hard to explain when you can't show it (> <);;
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:10 pm

PLEASO DO?! I think that would help me a lot. Of course I got time... well to watch it that is XD It's probably me who should ask you if you have time to make such a vid for me? ._.

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”