[Solo] Cho's Singing Scraps Part.2

Archive
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [Solo] Cho's Singing Scraps Part.2

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:52 pm

HAHA i don't think so I love this song of him cause he sounds so different and ...manly? XDD *-*
Thank you <33
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Updated this with 4 poo-poo scraps that don't even have any effects on them, it's juste me and my voice on some music, because I used these for auditions on youtube so I didn't put any effects whatsoever ^^" *hates voice without effects*XDD They're not even close to perfect since it's "just" for Audition which I'll be not be accepted for for sure as always but whatev I thought I should post something here for once in a while :) (also I'll probably upload a full solo tomorrow! O.O)

History - What Am I To You (Short TryOut)
Spoiler: Show

AlphaBAT - AB City (Short TryOut)

Dal Shabet - B.B.B (Big Baby Baby) (Short TryOut)

Nine Muses - Glue (Short TryOut)
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:04 am

ohhhhh I like 3/4 of these songs HAHAH

History: I still think you make a good rapper for this song! His voice is really low like yours. I really hope you get his part!
BBB: I actually really like song and I wanted to demo it but those high notes are like...impossible for me. They go into that "awkward high notes" range aahah. You did really well though! ;u; jealous that you didnt even slip over gaeun's parts at all
Glue: EEEEEEE I was thinking of opening this song too ;u; BEASTLY RAP. AS ALWAYS. You always have this mature sounding voice :c I wish I could sound like this
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:20 am

I'll comment on the ones I know.
Dal Shabet - Honestly this song would be so much better without the 'big baby baby' in the background every second haha. I like how you tried to sing sexy and stuff and your big baby baby's sounded good even if it's annoying to have it every second xD. I really liked the first verse

Nine Muse - Ehh I don't really think this song suits you on the singing parts not sure why it sounds kinda off to me. Except for the rap that was awesome as always :P
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:16 am

@new: Haha thanks ^^ I think i never got picked for an audition on youtube, my voice is just.. unfitting with those other cuties and girls XD''' That rap in BBB made me bite my tongue like 3 times HAHA it's SO fast @@ I love Glue, not as much as Wild but still *-* Thanks for listening <3

@ky: Haha I somehow think the BBBs are so catchy :D Actually I just tried to have fun I didn't even think about sexy or anything XD' I'm probably too old for those songs LOL.
For Glue I still had fun singing it so o.o I stumbled over the second rap so much omg XDD Though I still hate hearing my singing voice without effects x.x'
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
rinzhen
Debuting
Debuting

Postby rinzhen » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:30 am

What Am I To You
Ermagerd, I actually like your voice for this song so much.
You've got a really nice deep tone that I really like.
Are you planning to finish this song? If you are, yes please.

AB City
Damn, girl, you can RAP so well, I'm seriously envious ;A;

BBB
I really like your power vocals on this. It's stable, sort of gentle but it holds a lot of power.
The Big Baby Baby in the BG could be tuned down a little so it doesn't collide so much with the first verse so much but other than that, fab, hun. It's fab.

Glue
Again, I am in awe for your rapping abilities.
*bows before you*
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:35 am

I honestly would want to finish all of the songs but I am so.. unable to finish solos XDD'' (but maybe i can finish one today or next week..)
Thanks for listening! <3
I'm trying my best with rapping, glad you like it >-< *still unsatisfied with all 4 as i am always*XD thankies :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:30 am

What am I to you: Woah, how can you rap so low with so much emotion (O _ O);; It sounds great! Your voice suits this song really well. (And it doesn't need any effects to sound beautiful~)

AB City: You do so many different genres so well~ I really like the rap here. <3

BBB: This is... a weird song. After the first high part, I kind of expected it to really start now. (That's of course not your fault though, it's just something I noticed as someone who doesn't know the song XDDD) Your high notes here are amazing~ I like how you sang them a little softer than usually, but they're still powerful. (Teach me your ways.. (; ; )?

Glue: I think this is my favorite of the ones you posted this time (^-^) because it shows your range and different abilities quite well. The rap is again spot on imo~ and the high notes too.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:31 pm

@sai: Thanks for commenting <3
For BBB I actually cut the song in pieces for the Audition, normally after that first high part there would be the first chorus and the song would really start off as you expected to ^^" Guess I cut it at the wrong part, but i wanted a lot of parts in it without singing the chorus 5 times or so xD'
Thanks for thinking they are still good <3 *hugs*
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:06 pm

..ehm~ *sneaks in*
I have uploaded another full cover.. i dunno if it's any good, but it describes my momentarily situation at least in one aspect really well and I am somehow not able to do anything right at the moment, didn't record for any PPs, didn't mix anything blabla. So i tried to sing myself free a bit..
hope you like it anyways despite poo-poo mixing and halfscreamonotes.. :)

Rihanna - Complicated
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
rinzhen
Debuting
Debuting

Postby rinzhen » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:42 am

What do you mean poo-poo mixing omfg CHO PLEASE w
But your vocals are really pretty, urgh, I'm in adoration for your vocals.
Come back soon, okay? :D
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:47 am

Fhtdguvfdeuxvhu >< thank you qq! I will try ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai

Postby Sai » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Ah you sang this really well. It's not my kind of song but you definitely sing it better than Rihanna hehe. <3
What do you mean halfscreamo notes? You have a very powerful voice but you don't scream. I think you really improved that during the last months (^-^) In fact, I love how you sound so powerful without sounding as if you scream. Also, the harmonies~ <3
The only critique point I could think of is that during the start your breaths seem a little loud. But that stopped when you got more into the song. <3 (Ah, don't mind me. I have to work on my breathing so much at the moment that I seem to pay special attention to it for EVERY song I listen to. (T T); )
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:10 pm

dhfaskj thank you so much >< <33
i still can't seem to differ if i sound like screaming or not XD'
Oh this is an interesting point you got there! :O I never listened to my breathing at all haha XD I should pay attention to it! :3 thanks ^-^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 am

I enjoy the contrast between the soft "you're not easy to love" and the strong chorus parts. Really feeling there are parts you really put your heart into it. *virtually hugs*
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”