New's Random Outburst (updated:140217 with Orange Caramel)

Archive
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:130817 with Ladies' Code)

Postby Sai » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:36 am

Be Ambitious:
You sing high notes so well~! And yay for more harmonies <3 I think you miss a little emotion in the verses but the rest sounds wonderful.

Party Rock:
I prefer your voice without autotune :< This song's not really my style but you sang it well (> w <);

Destiny:
I like your voice color here because I feel you tried less to sound like the original singers/manri than in Party Rock. Is this a song you really like? It sounds like that, I mean it shows in your voice that you enjoy the song.

I Hate You:
The harmonies here sound reeaaally good. I agree with Cho, your voice suits this kind of songs super well! I also love the emotion in here.
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:32 pm

@Cho
First off, I just want to thank you for all the comments on my videos! c: I always like reading them (even though they were basically the same as what you posted here LOL). I'm still trying to work on my mixing cause everything is just sounding horrible lately so :c My demo's mixing sounds decent so far but when it comes to collabs..everything just sounds really bad and off x__x
Oh God, I actually regret putting up the Destiny demo HAHAH. Out of all the ones you commented on, Destiny is the one I hated the most. I feel like I could of had more energy :c
I actually didn't know of this song until I saw it on a music show and WOW THIS SONG IS MY SUMMER JAM. I love it so much ;u; (and I'm just a huge fan of autotune so that was a plus!) I'm not a huge fan of BTS (a lot of ppl on my tlist make them so overrated so :c ) but I really like Suga's rapping voice so ^^
Everyone is saying that! The main reason I didn't do the beginning was because the "I" part in the "I hate you" was way too low for me. If you can hear in the chorus..my "I"s were basically silent HAHA. so there was no way I was gonna do the beginning! I'll check out that song!

@Sai
I can only sing high to a certain point :c I think its rather just a normal high. I wish I could be able to hit higher notes but SIGH. i'll work with what I have. I agree, I was missing some emotion in my first verse >>
Its funny cause I prefer myself WITH autotune HAHA. its my best friend!
Well, I like Infinite a lot so c: The song is also great but I dont think it matches my voice that much. :c it was just a spur of the moment thing.
The harmonies were really fun in this song (cause they were so easy to hear)! I feel rather proud that I did all the harmonies! I haven't found a song that fit my voice in a while so this was nice :c still a bit unsatisfied for some parts but!

Thanks for commenting guys!!
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm

I like it and have no constructive critic for you ^^
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:15 pm

Keke Be Ambitious <3 duet with me please haha you can do all my harmonies!

Actually do not know the others songs so I didn't listen. T_T" Sorry
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:131026 with BTOB - Thrill

Postby newismyname » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Updated with some new demos! ^^

-- Teen Top's Rocking :new:
-- Bigstar's Run Run :new: (wanted to open a pp but the instru is so off tempo)
-- BTOB's Thriller :new:
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:140102 with White Propose

Postby newismyname » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:14 pm

Updated with a looooooooot of new stuff ;u; I haven't been so active on here mainly because I'm still scared of mixing anything /cries. I've been doing a lot of youtube collabing just cause..there is usually people who mix the collabs so :c that just gets rid part of my phobia of covering.

There are some voices that you guys will recognize! c:

New demos that don't really need to be listened to >>
-- VIXX's Voodoo Doll :new:
-- Teen Top's Lovefool :new:
-- Ravi's Shady :new:

New collabs!
-- VIXX's Rock Ur Body :new: (really proud of this one ;u; )
-- Infinite's Inconvenient Truth :new:
-- Dal Shabet's Be Ambitious :new:
-- Jellyfish Entertainment's White Propose :new: (you'll recognize a few voices here!!)
-- JYP Nation's This Christmas :new:
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:08 pm

Ooh what a list haha! :D
I have commended on some on yt already so just commenting on the other ones here :)

-- VIXX's Voodoo Doll: Your voice sounds so strong in this one! Really amazing!! *-* I demand a full cover! :D
-- VIXX's Rock Ur Body: This sounds pretty cool! :) Everyone did pretty good! Loving yours and kyungjae's lines :D
-- Infinite's Inconvenient Truth: This turned out not bad. Not my type of song, but if I can say that ladestiny really improved since I heard her the last time :) Same for Rhea :) Your rap sounds pretty cool ^^
-- Dal Shabet's Be Ambitious: Still not my type of song >< Some a lot of offparts in this one, timing and pitchwise >< Your parts stick out posivitely i think ^^
-- Jellyfish Entertainment's White Propose: I still like this too much ^-^
-- JYP Nation's This Christmas: Sounds pretty good! :) We should try to recrute some guys into BR! XDD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 am

wheee Cho you always comment and it makes me happy ;u; so let me reply to your comments before I update!

-- Voodoo: UGHHH THE CHORUS WAS REALLY HIGH so my voice went into that awkward..idk. That chorus was just super super awkward and I want to take that cover down but it has so many likes so I don't want to ;u; as;diofjasdf
-- Rock Ur Body: Thank youuuuu! I tried so hard to sound cool and idk if it even worked HAHAH. Overall the collab turned out nicely..I wish I could be able to mix that well! I only sounded decent because of the mixing tbh!
-- Infinite: it's been so long since I've sang with many of those girls...the good ol days :'c That song wasn't my cup of tea at first either (even now its just decent), but its infinite so I cant say no! LOL
-- Be Ambitious: Its sad that my voice works best with these kinds of songs..I wish I had a lower voice that can beast boy group songs :c LIKE YOURS. I'm actually quite content of my parts in taht song ;u; once in a long time..
--White Propose: I'm very very proud of this collab. You all did so well in such a cramp time space. I'm grateful taht everyone turned in their parts on time and hopefully the mix is still ok :c
-- This Christmas: right?? we dont have enough guys here. Then again, I bet tuan loves being around all of us c: rolling in ladiessss~ GETTING THOSE NUMBAS (jkjkjk)

BUT I have a new collab up ;u; I actually really like this collab (even if I sound fake as eff..) and I hope you guys will like it too!!

-- Apink No No No :new:
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:140122 with Apink's No No

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:47 am

Of course I comment haha :D
I still really like Voodoo Doll! Didn't you want to open a VIXX PP? XD *wiggles eyebrows*

A Pink NOnono : whuut you finally gathered your courage and did Bomi? :DD
I have to admit I nearly didn't recognize you!! ò.ó *needed lyrics becuase doesn't know apink anyways*XD'
You should sing more of these songs with us too to train your higher range so you can sound more "real" as you said! :D
And the mix is awesome imo! ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:51 pm

@cho
If I can find someone to mix, then ill gladly open that song!! Hahha it sounds like a complicated mix so I didnt even consider it :c I was thinking maybe GR8U but...we'll see. Since my dad is back home, I cant recrd anything cause he stays home all day...and I can only record when the house is empty..>> so im basically looking for songs I already have prerecordings for :c (and aren't hard to mix of course!)

Yessss ;; I had to like...sort of fake my voice to be able to reach Bomi's high part in the chorus. Hopefully it doesn't sound too bad..
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:05 pm

I heard it on fb and I loved it. :) I thought your high parts were great using your head voice or not!
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:140123 with VIXX's On and

Postby newismyname » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:50 am

@ky
I'm assuming youre talking about apink so thank yoU! ;u; i honestly have no idea what head voice is so.... I just..SIGH. I don't think I'll be able to ever do bomi's parts ever again (as in a new recording). Any collab that I sing as bomi..I'll just submit these same lines AHHAHA.

Updated with a small newer demo I did of VIXX's On and On! ^^ Similar to my last one but I just...did a biiiiit more!

-- VIXX's On and On (version2) :new:
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:140123 with VIXX's On and

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Vixx - On and On ver 2
wah this sounds amazing like really! you should do a full cover or open it as pp *o*!!!
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:140131 with AOA's Miniski

Postby newismyname » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:17 pm

@Cho
asod;fijasdfd it only sounds decent cause I used the actual mp3 in the bg :c I listened to the acap before I uploaded that video and went NOPE. HAHAH DUDEEE I REALLY WANNA OPEN IT AS A PP but there is no way I can mix a song like that :c

wheee small update c: new mini demo before I'm off to get more things recorded ;u;

-- AOA's Miniskirt :new:
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:140131 with AOA's Miniski

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:07 am

aww maybe later when you're more confident with mixing again then :)

AOA - Miniskirt:
I like ittt *-* esp the higher notes! :D and you use your headvoice for that, otherwise you wouldn't come that high! ^_~ I prefer you like a million times over the original rapper (her voice is a littleeeee annoying to my ears XD')! ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”