New's Random Outburst (updated:140217 with Orange Caramel)

Archive
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated: 130521)

Postby xKeirafanx » Fri May 24, 2013 8:00 pm

I don't know the song and can't say a lot about the accuracy of the harmonies in the first place, but I cheer on you to keep trying. This doesn't sound bad at all.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Sat May 25, 2013 1:55 am

Thanks guys ;u;
but you all should check out the song! c: It's pretty awesome!
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:25 pm

I think you did a really great job with the harmonies! (^_^) It sounds great! I love your energy when you sing <3
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated: 130711)

Postby newismyname » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:39 am

Updated with
-- Apink's No No No :new:
-- BTS's No More Dream :new:
-- VIXX's On and On :new:

critique is always welcomed c: Oh and I have a new channel for covers/collabs cause I dont want my personal account to get closed down (since my personal has all my precious fancams ;u; )
Sai

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:130711 with Apink's No No

Postby Sai » Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:20 pm

I think generally your voice suits No No No a lot, but it seems as if you were trying to sound overly cute so your tone was a little different than usual. I was a little sad :( don't try to change the way your voice sounds too much~ (you have a beautiful voice, though I don't know if you'll ever believe me (T _ T)) The very high notes sounded a little strained, but the rest sounds really great~!

I love your rap in No More Dream. You do such a great job at badass raps. (**)

Your attitude in on&On is so great. I esp love the beginning lines of your singing! And the harmonies in the verses sound great to me, some of the lower harmonies in the chorus are sliightly off though (did you use autotune there too? I can't tell (T T) sometimes autotune does funny things to harmonies depending on the settings.)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:40 am

New demos yay :3
(I still wait for a FULL cover! XD)

A Pink - No No No:
- Yay for singing girlssongs! I agree on Sai's aspect with the cutesinging though >< BUT. You sang a song with high notes and you did really well! So please continue singing songs that train your high range, cause you are a really good singer <3

BTS - No More Dream:
- Wow. Your voice sounds awesome when you started singing I was like "woot O-O" and omg the rap! Sounds awesome! *O* This sounds overall awesome! (and that has to mean something cause i don't like the original song)

VIXX - On and On:
- You really like to sing VIXX right? :P I think you should practice more songs with harmonies cause you are getting better with them! :3 (and the harmonies in vixx songs are somehow really hard ><) The harmonies in the chorus are offpitch, but the verses sound awesome already :DD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:52 pm

Listened to No no no!

Not a fan of the vocal cut! I wanna hear just your voice :D

And how can you say I hit higher notes than you when you do this Apink song haha. I like the part right before the chorus with the harmonies (I don't know how to describe) that was my favourite. :P I think your voice was good before but it's definitely continually improving! Some high notes were a little bit of a stretch but your high notes in general have a lot of power compared to before and I'm glad to see you're more comfortable with your singing now!!

And wtf where is the end. You can't just randomly stop singing >>
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:47 am

Edited: New collab
Exo's Wolf :new:

@sai
-Yes, usually for cuter songs (they're usually easier to sing), I try to imitate the singers voice--cause idk its fun? D: I don't really my own singing voice so yeah..copying other ppls voice is fun c: HIGH NOTES WERE VERY VERY STRAINED LOL Those high were SO HARD TO SING.. >___> I seriously had to like scream (not really) for a good hour until my voice let me (sorta) hit the higher notes HAHAHH.
-ACK. THE RAPS WERE STILL KINDA AWKWARD. D: But thank you for liking them ;u; <3
- HARMONIES WERE REALLY REALLY OFF. I had a REALLY hard time listening for them and..trying to do them so in the end, I made up some of my own that didn't even fit the chorus so yeah >> (epic fail) still practicing though!

@Cho
- (same as what I said to Sai) cuter songs are easier on my voice and easier to sing so I usually try to imitate the singers voice cause its fun c: So thats probably why..and yes trying to get my voice to sing that hard was...DIFFICULT (just refer up to my reply to Sai c: ) but thank you ;u;
- the chorus part was nice (the part with the harmonies) and the rest kinda was.. >__> idk. It's just there HAHA. I honestly don't like the song either but theres one rapper in that group that I really like (his voice just has so much swag omg) so thats why I rapped his verse..and one verse after XD
- I love vixx ;u; I wanna like cover all their songs but um..HARMONIES ARE THE BIG PROBLEM. Yep..I couldn't hear the harmonies at all in the chorus so..I made some up >> ad they didnt ffit but whatever u_u /gives up

@Ky
its not a vocal cut c: its the real mp3 in the bg~ it sounded to empty with just my voice (cause i didnt do all the bg adlibs and harmonies so yeah..). its not a legit cover so don't expect a real instrumental! c:< I'm trying to work on higher notes..since I cant go low at all (and according to online, you cant really train to go that much lower) so yeah >> the high notes in this song was def a big challenge..i basically screamed.
THE END IS NOT THERE..cause by the time I got near the end of recording, my voice was completely dead so..YEP. NO END FO YOU.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:130713 with Exo's Wolf)

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:57 am

Don't give up but practice, that's the key :) And you CAN sing harmonies already, so just try to invent some more and more and you'll get a hang of it :)

and forgive me i'll not listen to exo's wolf even though i think you might do good, i really totally dislike the song and don't even wanna hear it covered ^^"
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 pm

@cho
I definitely feel like I'm improving when it comes to harmonies (cause I used to do NONE and refuse to do any before) but I still have a long way to go! I just need to listen to more songs that have a lot of harmonies and just pracitce! c: Cause ive noticed that most harmonies all kinda..sound the same? Like if a line is sung a certain way, the harmonies usually sound the same (in every other song).

its ok! c:
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:04 am

Yup most likely :) Only some songs where the harmonies are totally different (I see you Sunny Hill).
XD
Hwaiting ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai

Postby Sai » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 am

I think you girls sound really great together, yay blending!! I also love all the harmonies and the mixing, and I think everyone did a great job individually as well! But the song is... a little weird, if I may say so XD; So I don't think I can comment longer :( sorryyy...
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: New's Random Outburst (updated:130817 with Ladies' Code)

Postby newismyname » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:06 pm

I have some more demo's and one full cover to update with \o/ Mixing has been so frustrating cause for some reason it sounds fine in my demos but my collab mixes sound like poop ;u;

New Demos:
-- Dal Shabet's Be Ambitious :new:
-- Infinite's Destiny :new:
-- Boys Republic's Party Rock :new:
-- Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar :new:

New Solo:
-- Ladies' Code's Hate You :new:
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:02 am

AH.. I don't think I know any of these songs XD But I'll def. take a listen to these tomorrow! /notes/
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:25 am

A bunch of new things haha :)
Ah but i know Barbarbar already, so not gonna comment again :)

-- Dal Shabet's Be Ambitious:
- This sounds sho cute :3 And you sang so many harmonies, me likeys ^^ Sometimes the harmonies stand out a bit harshly, they could fit a bit more in the background mixingwise :)

-- Infinite's Destiny:
- You skipped the beginning haha, bad girl :P no srsly the beginning is a crazy bunch of million bgs sounds x.x This sounds legit ^^ I love the song too much so I'm spazzing to this demo haha XD This would be a cool song to group cover I think ^^

-- Boys Republic's Party Rock:
- Oh this fits you pretty well! :D The mixing is really good as well! ^^ Dunno the original THAT much, but your cover sounds really cool and jammy!!! <33 (and btw you made me listen to BTS and now i love them LOL, so probably will jam to this song as well soon XD)

-- Ladies' Code's Hate You:
- I would've loved to hear you try the beginning in your style, I'm sure you could've done good :)
I'm still not sure if i like the song or not haha, but you did really good and yay harmonies *-* You sound really nice in here!! I would love to hear more songs with that style! :D Do you know Tahiti's LoveSick ? Maybe you wanna take a listen to it and demo it ? :P Otherwise really good job, the color of your voice is really beautiful in this ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”