i know you want to click this!

Archive
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

i know you want to click this!

Postby 21cssk » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:26 pm

helloooooooh BR! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!
hihi the title of this thread sounds like a spam doesn't it? boo, don't be disappointed, it's not!

thought of making a snippets thread like the others because i don't want to be the only one flooding the unofficial collabs section~

{130101} AKB48's Sakura No Shiori: Show

{130204} Sistar19's Gone Not Around Any Longer: Show

{130407} Lee Hi's Rose: Show

{131019} Wicked the Musical - Defying Gravity: Show

{140209}Kiss&Cry - Domino Game: Show

:kissu:
Last edited by 21cssk on Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: i know you want to click this!

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Pretty song. You sound sweet Mich. Those harmonies are really pretty too.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:49 pm

This sounds pretty *-*
Please do float the unofficial section with coversnippets <3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 am

ok i totally didn't realize there are replies in this topic alrd *^*
thank you for the comments meike and cho!

aaand, a new cover is uppp :D (cho saw it coming already haha)
the new Sistar19 song everyone's talking about. a really really really beautiful song, sadly they give Bora so little parts. Starship is so unfair, Bora is awesome :(
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:41 pm

OMG I totally need to listen to this brbbb

Edit: ^^ I looved it. I think you did a great job and made it your own. It sounded softer than the way Hyorin usually does it and weee your rap was so cute <3. I think it lacked the same amount of sadness Hyorin brings to the song and that 'ehh ehhh ehh ehh ooooohhhh' part was good but I wasn't blown away by it like I am when Hyorin sings it. :P I don't mean to compare too much but those are the highlights of the song I really enjoy. It is unfair to compare you to a trained kpop star but because your voice is so beautiful I expect a lot from you!!! <3 Great job though it's a really hard song and you did it very well. I especially enjoyed the harmonies and the verses :)
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:53 pm

First of, I like that you're giving the song a softer sound. It gives off the vibe of a slow and faintly audible break apart, not as powerful and in your face as Hyorin sings it. I really like that. Bora's rap sounds really really good, seems like that type of rapping fits you. I didn't find a flaw about it, it was really good on enunciation and stressing of words. The eh eh ooh~ part could have sounded a bit harder, not necessarily louder, just harder.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:36 pm

@ky i realize about that eh eh eh oooooh part too. sheez i should really practice to bring the rawr out of me :< and thank you for the feedbacks! i'll take more effort to the song highlights next time ♥

@meike about the rap part, wow really? lol and i thought i really do not fit such raps. thanks for listening ^^ i'll try to work on making such notes 'harder' XD
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:10 am

hihi got a new cover posted~ :>♥
{I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M OLDER THAN LEE HI. but she can sing like a million times better than i can ugh the world is so unfair :( }
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:44 pm

dxnsjdbnkd you did a cover of Rose! *-*
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.
gimme a sec.
it sounds so awesomelyamazingly beautiful Q__Q
:WOW: :rabu: :kyaa:
(^ wrote this after listening 5 seconds of the cover LOL)
I love that you did the song in your own style, it makes the song sound like a total new song, but it doesn't sound any less better, it sounds really great *-*
The talking part is so sexy x_x
Argh i love it.. <33
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Gosh this is so awesome ;__; I love your voice <3 It's just perfect for this song! I think you could've put some more power into some parts but other than that I think this is awesomesauce ;; <3 And that speaking part, gosh gave me goosebumps <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:50 pm

@cho alsdkhfl thankyou ♥ lol i was trying to make it kinda heartbreaking actually, how can it sound sexy XDDDDDD

@bigi after some listen i think i do agree with you about the power :( thanks for the input! and thanks for listening/commenting ♥
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:29 am

Even though I've listen to all your covers you've posted here when you first uploaded it, this is my first comment haha XD

I think it's kind of obvious that I am a fan of your high notes~ but I think you're getting really good with the low notes too. This is the first time I've listen to Rose T_T, anywais I think instead of giving you praises, even though you deserve lots :), I'll just share what I think you could work on. I think you held back a little on the emotion for the singing part. The rap/speaking part was perfect emotion-wise, so if you were able to bring that to the rest of the song it would have made it a whole lot better! And I think in general, lower songs are boring because it just sounds like everyday speech, so if you could over exaggerate the emotions, it could add some color to your voice :D. I do agree with Bigi about the power, but I think the way you sang it was you're own style and that didn't call for power. Hope to hear more from you Mich!! Keep improving! :)

Anywais I didn't comment on the other two because I had nothing constructive haha.

EDIT: Have you heard this song yet Mich? I think if you're going for emotional, you can totally pull this off :D Except for maybe the parts at the end? Prove me wrong :D! It's Gummy's Snow Flower song that's part of the OST for That Winter, The Wind Blows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5Ie5rS0DIQ
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:31 pm

Whoa Mich. That...was just awesome. I don't even have words, it's so beautiful and it fits your voice greatly.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:10 pm

one two words: perfection and JEALOUSY
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:26 pm

@twan you're making it up for your not commenting on the first two covers with this one essay comment XD blaaarhh i love you for being my vocal coach *^* i tried to bring out the emotion on the singing parts too, though i think it was the low notes that made it hard for me to. this song is waaaaaaay below my comfortable singing range :(
wow that's such a beautiful song, i never heard it :o thanks for the input and for the song suggestion! i'll try to practice with that song ^^

@meike aww you really think my voice suits this song? XD and i was dreading how my voice unfitted this song so much D: but thank you so much for listening and the comments. ♥

@new thankyou for listening and commenting :D though it's not at all perfect AND YOU SHOULD NOT BE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE A GREAT GREAT SINGER YOURSELF. D<

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”