i know you want to click this!

Archive
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Re: i know you want to click this!

Postby Yukidama » Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Why hasn't anyone discovered you yet? .__.
YOU SHOULD GO OUT THERE AND PRESENT YOURSELF MOAR!
I want to buy your CD one day :<

I'm really sorry I didn't come with a better comment, I dunno what to criticize, you're perfect to me.
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 am

D'awww anke you're being too nice to me ;-;
Haha you won't need to because if i do release a cd i'll send it to you for free pronto!
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Where's mine Mich? :(
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 pm

:siwon: HAHA WTF THIS EMOTICON IS NAMED SIWON? XD
go join a giveaway or something i'm not sending you anything :keke:
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:17 pm

I'll go to a fan meeting and you'll be giving out CD's for free there right!? :D
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Wed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

For Rose, the parts where you sing in both octaves sound amazing. I also love the emotion there <3 In the chorus I think you could've put in a little more power, or maybe that is because you lost the emotion a little there, I'm not sure. The speaking part sounds so cool (* *)

I had listened to the other two songs before already and even when I re-listened they just sounded amazing!! so I don't know what else to say (T T);;
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:20 pm

huhu sai i didn't see your comment ;___; true haha i think i don't really feel the song as a whole since i was too focused on trying to reach the low notes, the only part i feel was the speaking haha
thank you so much for listening and commenting ♥♥♥

so lately i've been lurking in naver and i met this one korean girl there. she's a biiiiig big fan of TVXQ and she can speak english pretty well in comparison to other koreans so we got along really well. eventually, she told me that she actually reaaaally loved singing too, though she has this confidence problem, she thinks she's too bad, blablabla. after many times of convincing her to do a duet, tadah! below is our duet of Baek Ah Yeon's A Good Boy. she's very keen to receive advice on how she can improve so please give her lots of comments and feedback? i'll send your comments to her right away. thank you so much!! please help this girl improve and get her confidence!! ♥

(oh, there isn't an MR for this song so we had to use a vocal cut and it's..... well..... bad. so i included an acappella version below)

with vocal cut: Show

no vocal cut: Show
Last edited by 21cssk on Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:50 pm

I'd advice her to simply keep on practicing ^^ she needs to train her ears especially. hearing and hitting the notes better comes with practice so make her sing more songs with you or maybe with us, too? x3 I think she definitely has the range (curse you Asian girls ;A; why does it always sound so easy for you?!) I bet she was very nervous recording (for the first time?) sooooooooo she should definitely do more collabs from now on ^3^

Ooooooooooooooooooh I'M SO SORRY I TTLY FORGOT BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THE MOST NATURAL THING IN THE WORLD BUT MICH SOUNDS SO POOTIFUL! TT____TT
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:09 pm

I hope i have time to listen later..
just wanted to pop in and say there is a karaokeversion of this (like from noraebang something you sing on) :)
Spoiler: Show
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:26 pm

I agree with Yuki! (most of it at least, not all asian girls have an effortless range! *cough*) But yeah she does have a great range but just needs more control and to know where exactly all the notes are. Practice practice practice. Cover more songs, cover different types of songs. She should learn to listen carefully to see what notes she can hit and what notes she can't so she can practice until she can hit those notes.

Confidence is hard to get and something I struggled with before too so I'll give a little anecdote. I avoided singing for the longest time cause my friends used to tell me I sounded tone-deaf (which in their defense, I probably did sound like that lol). But I did like singing so at one point I decided I should at least try to get better at it and along the way started doing covers etc etc. :P I think being at BR helped me the most. Hearing everyone else and getting constructive criticism taught me a lot. But the confidence was kinda gradual as well after improving and also because posting covers on the internet gives you somewhat a sense of anonymity so I was less self conscious. Plus when you start improving and people noticing your improvement (aka receiving supportive and/or positive feedback), it does a lot for your confidence. Now I love going karaoke with friends etc and not just singing with people online. :P So all in all, I would suggest that she just steps out of her comfort zone and puts herself out there (with your support obviously!). Help her understand progress takes time, but honestly so worth it~
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:57 pm

You should tell your friend that I said she has a really nice voice :D It has a really nice texture to it~ Besides not being to hit some of the notes, she doesn't have many bad singing habit (except for straining on the high notes). And her breathing seems pretty stable as well. If she's anything like me she won't be able to stop recording anywais~ XD But I think if she was able to receive lots of encouragement and advice she could really improve and become really good! You could encourage her to join us and do some covers :)

And as a little side note, I wonder who did that super naughty laugh at the end =P. Way to show off your super awesome voice to your not confident friend Mich >.>
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:42 am

huhu thank you so much guys!!! i sent your advice to her!
and omg. inviting her to BR seems to be the most obvious thing i should've done, why am i so stoopeed not to think of it in the first place o__o i invited her!!! kekeke she should be here in a moment~~~ ♥

guhhh thankyou anke, you're too much *-* hahaha she was like "what is pootiful?" at your comment XDDD
CHO HOW COULD U FIND THAT. she surfed the korean site and found none and it's actually on youtube haha wtf XDDD thankyou!!!!
@twan guess who HAHAHA. how is that naughty >___>
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:29 am

i agree with what anke said completely :)

@mich: i have the channel subscribed by chance and was like "wasn't there a -goodboy- instrumental recently?" XDD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai

Postby Sai » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:51 pm

I agree with what everyone has said before me~ Another thing I'd add is that she should carry all the notes through until the end. Sometimes it sounds as if she doesn't pay attention to the last note so it becomes flat. That will come with more practice as well though(^_^)

Mich, you sound so pretty <33 Your high notes sound so wonderful (and effortless, how do you do thaaat (T O T)) <3
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:11 am

*bumps*
updated with an eeengreeesh coveeeeerr heeheee.
this is one of the four songs i included in my portfolio and posting it because..... my friend challenged me to do this song or celine dion's to love you more and i totally didn't expect myself to be able to hit all em notes properly but but but omg i did? IDID. (except the "and you want bring me dooown" part ugh please don't mind just that one part).

PLEASE GIVE ME CRITICS. please. i desperately need to improve in breathing, if anyone can help me? at the end of the song i was totally out of breath and flooded with sweat, is that even normal >.>

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”