[Solo] Davichi - Turtle

Archive
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

[Solo] Davichi - Turtle

Postby Kyllia » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:20 pm

I loooove this song but I really can't sing it. So bear with me if you decide to listen haha <3. Luckily I only did a really short part of it~

Listen: Show
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [Solo] Davichi - Turtle

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:52 pm

N'aww I love this song ;A; You sound so sweet <3 Though I think a bit more strength would've been even more awesome *^*
The high notes are killer notes so I will not even pick out some strains I heard, but I really loved your verses! One could hear that you enjoyed singing it :3
I wish you would do the whole song ;A;
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:02 pm

Yeah :( I don't have much strength behind my voice especially my head voice haha. Not even too sure how to work on it besides just using it more or something~ Thanks for the comments!
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:07 pm

Your voice is becoming really stable :) Especially at the beginning, it's not as shaky as it used to be. The high notes in the verses were perfect <3 But the ones in the chorus were a little out of your range haha. I think if you focused on singing it in head voice, rather than trying to push for the power that Haeri has, it would sound softer and more stable :) Keep using your head voice it sounds beautiful <3.
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:20 pm

I still hate using my head voice, but I'll practice more~ Thanks Tuan~
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:36 pm

The verses sound really good! <3 You sound really comfortable in that range too. For the high notes during the chorus, I think those notes would definitely be in your range, but you blocked your air flow a little... One way to stop this is to breathe in deeply (so that your belly and flanks (is that the right word?) grow) and imagine a little yawn while breathing. This will make your larynx stay down, otherwise it would obstruct the air flow. The problem is that I'm not sure if it's possible to take a really deep breath before the notes in this song.. (> _ <);; A little trick you could also do is either (if you sing while standing up) make a downwards movement so that your knees bend just a little, or if you sing while sitting down, just make a downwards movement with your hands. This way, your brain will focus on the downwards movement, and that can help your larynx to stay down as well (^-^)
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:46 pm

Omo why is singing so complicated sometimes. T_T Thanks for the tips Sai I'll see if I can even remotely do any of those LOL
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Oh a Davichi song from Ky o.o!
Kudos for trying, Davichi is like impossible to sing.. XD'
It sounds a bit unrelaxed to me at some parts ><
Agreeing with what Sai said for tips ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:52 pm

I reaaaaaaaaaaally love that you actually DID sing this song and weren't like "no, this is too high for me, I won't do that." You challenged yourself, and I think it turned out great. You sang all those high notes!
Maybe you were concentrating a bit too much on that, I wish you would've just fallen into the song while singing and let your emotions show a bit more. But other than that... if I had 3 thumbs I'd put them all up! XD
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:02 pm

The verses seem to lie in your comfortable range, they are very full and clear. The higher notes came out a little thin (familiar problem so I get why that is) and there was one little dead point with the lower notes in the chorus, all over I think that it fitted you very well and it's good to sing challenging songs, because you develop on and with them.
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”