Postby Tuan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 am

Thanks for listening!
Spoiler: Show
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [Solo] Twan - Banmal Song

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:06 am

Oh Banmal Song~ I covered that one years ago in a duet too so finally a song that I know :)

Overall I think your voice fits this song very well :)
The timing of your singing was offtime a bit sometimes though and the part from 0:45 was a big step too early in my ears ><
The song is pretty high at some parts, you did exactly right to relax back and use the headvoice for that, I liked that :)
You struggled a bit with the first (semihigh) part of the chorus though, I think it would be a good idea to try to relax a bit more on that part as well, maybe take a step back when singing or move around a bit with your hands, cause it's only a thing of concentration I had in some songs too. Your body just needs a bit of a "distraction" you know? And if you move around you "distract" your body to your arms and your throat can relax more, I think it's just a matter of "not thinking of singing so much" :)
The end sounded really sweet ^^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [Solo] Twan - Banmal Song

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 pm

N'aw this song is sooo sweet~!
I agree with Cho that the timing (I noticed it especially at the beginning) and some of the high notes were a bit off HOWEVER I think that your headvoice is really awesome *^* I think with a bit training of your higher register you can do this even better <3 And it's such a sweet cover to dedicate to a friend (even though this is actually more like a confession song :P kekeke ) Should I wish you goodluck? :D
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”