[Solo] Tokki - Random's covers ♥ [New: Hello, Goodbye]

Archive
Tokyo
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

[Solo] Tokki - Random's covers ♥ [New: Hello, Goodbye]

Postby Tokyo » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:34 am

Hey there ♥ It's been a long time since I write here. I didn't sing since a very long time too.
I come back with a new cover ! I tried my best to sing the awesome EXO song : Miracles in December.
My voice is not perfect because i was very ill >.< But I really hope you can appreciate it because I worked hard on it.

So please, listen to my voice and don't hesitate to tell me what you feel about it ♥

:new: 2014/04/02

Hello, Goodbye - Hyolin - You Who Came From The Stars OST

Spoiler: Show

Miracles in December - EXO

That XX feat. G-Dragon

I See Fire - Ed Sheeran

This is a little teaser of one of my next covers. I had to work hard on it but I hope the teaser will please you ♥

Last edited by Tokyo on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [Solo] Tokki - Miracles in December

Postby YouJuChan » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:09 pm

HIhihi yaaaay you posted it in here *^*
I already told you how much I love it and I'm happy to tell you again how much I loved listening to it <3 You really did a great job! I hope you could show us your vocals in more projects ;A; <3

You can find the link for the flash code on Box if you go to the button on the right side of the file "More Options" > Share > Get Link > Embed and copy the link with the ending .swf
Please put the flash into a spoiler code so we can avoid the automatic streaming/loading of the file ^^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Tokyo
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Tokyo » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 am

Bigi ♥ ♥ I hope I could take part of projects in BR ♥ I missed it a lot ♥

For the flash code, i don't have any link with the ending .swf in the Embed box. This is what i have in the box :

Code: Select all

<iframe src="https://app.box.com/embed_widget/ncyqeu7rih3f/s/fy4z2cqhzfbbb360rw0h?view=list&sort=name&direction=ASC&theme=blue" width="500" height="400" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

There isn't link with .swf at the end >.< I searched everywhere but i didn't find :(
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Thats true O____O Uhm… I guess we need to find another solution ><
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 pm

Yeah box changed its preview settings, i already tried, but i can't figure out how to solve it either :(
Maybe anke can look into it..

And yay for Tokki to post things again! ^^
I dunno the original song, so nothing i can refer to but the cover sounds really nice to my ears ^^
You have this melancholic touch to your voice and sing this so soft yet so full of life, i much approve! :3
You should sing more with us!! :(
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:37 pm

Welcome back Tokki! <3 I really missed your voice (; O ; ) Your timbre and vibrato are so nice. ♥ This cover turned out beautiful. I hope you'll post more solos and sing more with us again~! ♥
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:14 pm

It's so great to hear your voice again! ;A; This cover turned out really beautiful! Your harmonies are really spot on, too!
I especially liked the higher parts of the song, you sang them so very emotionally ;A; And the vibrato on your last note is <3

Hope you're gonna stay a little longer and join a lot of projects so we get to sing with you <3
Tokyo
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Tokyo » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Oh my .... i didn't receive any notifications >.<" Thank you so much ♥ it was a hard song and i worked really hard on it so thank you very much. I don't never know what to say when I read kind words like yours. It's a big help for me to find confidence in myself and in my voice. I'm so moved >.<
Thank you ♥ ♥
newismyname
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby newismyname » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm

my toshioooo ;u; I miss singing with you so muchhhhhhhhhhhh
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. I don't know..how you can sing this well when you're sick..
Tokyo
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Re: [Solo] Tokki - Random's covers ♥

Postby Tokyo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:19 pm

My lovely Neeeeeeeeeeeeeew !!! ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you sooooooooooo much !!!! I don't know too >.< My voice is too fragile on this song... I'm glad everyone loves it but I'm not completely satisfied because of my voice >.< Anyway, i'm really happy if I can touch people with my singing voice !! ♥ ♥ ♥ (and we have to sing together !!!!)

I edited my posts with two new covers : That XX (G-Dragon ♥ ♥ ) and a teaser of I See Fire (The Hobbit OST). I hope you will appreciate it ♥
Sai

Re: [Solo] Tokki - Random's covers ♥ [New: That XX & I See F

Postby Sai » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:44 pm

You and G-Dragon blend so well! XD I think the chorus and pre-chorus sounds reaaally great (aaah your vibrato and emotion ♥) but I would recommend singing a little less nasal on the lower notes (e.g. the verse). Try breathing in deeply through your nose before singing low notes (it will help make the nose less blocked in the following notes). (^-^

(I commented on I See Fire on FB already! ♥)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:35 pm

That XX:
I would've taken the original instrumental without his talking cause it's a bit unfitting, i would've did that on your own :)
I think in my opinion it doesn't sound bad but it is a bit too.. innocent? I miss a bit more "f**k you you pos" kind of attitude you know? XD

I See Fire:
Your voice is so clear it's really nice ^^
I dunno the original song but it sounds pretty fitting to your voice! :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:10 am

It's so good to hear your voice again.

Miracles in December - I really enjoy your harmonies, you could effortlessly make the song sound like it was originally a solo. Great job, I just leaned back and enjoyed it.

That XX - I like that you kept GD in the track, the blending was great.

I See Fire - I admit I am not terribly familiar with the song, I felt like the music-less part really made your voice shine.
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
rinzhen
Debuting
Debuting

Postby rinzhen » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:10 am

You have a very light and gentle type of sound, and it's really pretty~
I really like your That XX. You sound very much comfortable singing this, and I really like the blend between you and the original GD Harmonies behind <3 Kudos <3
Tokyo
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby Tokyo » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:03 pm

As always, didn't receive any notifications >.< my mail account hates me >.<

Sai : Thank you for having comment !! And thank you so much for your advices ! I really have a big problem with my nasal voice >.< It's like I caught a cold during 365 days .... it's really difficult and so, it's not really pure and beautiful with this kind of voice ! But I will try what you tell me ! Thanks ♥ ♥ ( and i'm really proud you like my voice with GD's !! ♥ ♥ ♥ )

Almigthy > Ahah, my voice is too sweet XDD I knew it !! I cannot be more 'agressive'. I tried and it's really really weird XD But I appreciate my voice with GD's. Like that I can tell : yeah I sing in duet with GD XDDDDDD *fantasy ahah*
Thank you very much for you comment and your words ♥ And thank you for "I See Fire'. I don't used to sing in english so I'm happy you appreciate it ! ♥

Keira ♥ THANK YOU !! I worked very hard on Miracles in December so I'm really really proud. It was hard for me because I don't have confidence in myself and in my voice so, I'm already stressfull when I have to sing :( but it's better now. So, thank you very much ♥♥♥

Rinzhen, thank you !!! I'm really proud !! I really love this song and I'm happy it seems so comfortable, I really loved singing this song ♥ ♥ ♥

I add a new cover on the first post ♥ ♥

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”