[solo album] Le Disney-album XD;

Archive
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[solo album] Le Disney-album XD;

Postby Sai » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:23 am

Hey everyone~! I've been talking about this on twitter for a while now and some of you were interested in listening to it, so here it is! The Disney album I recorded for my mum. <3 I would've liked to include a lot more songs, but recording these took long enough (T T) I might make a part two one day... (laugh)

I think most of these turned out okay, but I'm really unhappy with some of the recordings :/ Sigh...

There are some mispronunciations, but I didn't have time to re-record all of it and my mum doesn't know the English versions of the songs, so I actually just let them be that way. I just thought I'd mention this. XD; I'm sorry.

If you want the covers too: front / back

01. Down in New Orleans (Prologue) (acapella)
Spoiler: Show

02. Touch the Sky

03. Do You Want to Build a Snowman (German ver.)

04. For the First Time in Forever feat. Joji (French/English ver.)

05. Let it Go (25 languages ver.) (I posted this one before though <3)

06. When Will My Life Begin

07. I Can See the Light feat. VaanFluff

08. Listen With Your Heart (German ver.)

09. Just Around the Riverbend (German ver.)

10. Colors of the Wind (German ver.)

11. Reflection (Japanese ver.)

12. I'll Make a Man Out of You

13. I Just Can't Wait to be King (German ver.)

14. Can You Feel the Love Tonight feat. George (German ver.)
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [solo album] Le Disney-album XD;

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:03 pm

OK YOU AWESOME GURL! I got until "I can see the light" because I cannot take so much awesomeness at once X'D (don't wanna be too greedy hahaha!) but omagash everything sounds so AWESOME ;A;
The only song I'm not too familiar with was Touch the sky (I've watched Brave only once, and that was during my flight XD )
My favorite ones so far would be 'Do You wanna build a snowman' and 'I can see the light' *^* (Oh and of course Let it Go but yeah thats like…fantawemazing^100000000 hahaha!)
You rock my life ;A; /fangirls/ hahah!
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sai

Postby Sai » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:18 pm

Oh Bigi you're so quick with your comments! (* O *) hehe <33

Thank you so muuuuch! (; w ; ) I'm so glad you like it so much (T w T) Haha I had a loooot of fun singing Do you want to build a snowman (and trying to sound like a 6-year-old! XD)
Fun fact: When Christian listened to it, he thought I had pitched up my voice. XD I didn't though!

I finally watched Brave about a month ago and I fell in love with its music! I would have covered more of the songs, but I could only find this instrumental. (T T)
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 pm

*inserts all the words she currently doesn't have plus all the twitter rant you already witnessed*

Oh and. WAS DAS NÄCHSTE UFER BRINGT. Okay. I'm out.

I am going to comment more coherently when I am...coherent again.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:33 pm

OMG I need to listen to these when I get homeeeee
rinzhen
Debuting
Debuting

Postby rinzhen » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:42 pm

AT LAST THIS IS OUT <3
OMG, your Snowman song is soooooo cute ;w;
I love all your German Pocahontas covers (Urgh, can't help it, Pocahontas is one of my favorites, so close to my heart, so close) and your Lion King take on I Just Can't Wait To Be King is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper cute <3
It's a nice gift. I'm sure your mom is the happiest lady on earth :3c
Sai

Postby Sai » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Meike (; w ; ) Thank you sooo much!! (huggles) <3 I always thought I wouldn't be able to sing that song, but I think it actually turned out decent enough. It's probably because of all my feels for the Pocahontas-songs (T w T)...

Ky <33 Don't stress~! Listen to them when you have the time <33 (hugs)

Thank you too, Rin! (T w T) I'm really glad you like it! Pocahontas will always be my favorite princess keke <33 So I just had to add all those songs to the tracklist (T w T
My mum wanted to listen to the cd the whole afternoon during her party, and then she told everyone "Listen!! This is my daughter singing!!" It was a little embarrassing (laugh) But I'm so happy that she liked it!!
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:21 am

Wah I haven't commented all this time I'm so sorry but I wanted to make a proper comment and I couldn't before, so it's coming in now :) After like... years |D'

The idea to do this is SO amazing *-*!
Kudos first to you, mega big kudos for doing all these covers! ^^ It surely took a sh-load of work o_o'
The cd cover looks simply amazingly beautiful <33

01. Down in New Orleans (Prologue) (acapella)
It is so difficult to start off with an acapella thingy for a whole CD i think, especially when there is only you and not even harmonies whatsoever, but this was already like.. "you're being pulled in and can't escape you have to listen to everything now and it will be amazing mwhaha", you know what i mean? XD it is totally screaming for more :D

02. Touch the Sky
This is like totally my kind of music so for me as following the prologue it is perfect *-* This is like totally like an intro for a film after a short intro scene, why am I so excited about this xD I see you like running through a big field of flowers or such XD

03. Do You Want to Build a Snowman (German ver.)
AAH this is too cute for me XD how can you sound so innocent and cute o_o! Aww the "gut dann nicht" sounded so disappointed and sad it was like "Q_Q I'm building everything with you!" This sounds so pure qq

04. For the First Time in Forever feat. Joji (French/English ver.)
A featuring! *-* In a disney album there has to be at least one feature! So happy you did one :D *claps for joji* Joji did really good here, you both fit so well together as well *-* And the language queen comes again! You can sing like every language so well *already points down at next song especially* The only thing I think is that the music esp in the end seems pretty quiet in comparison to your awesome voices.

05. Let it Go (25 languages ver.)
This cover is still the most awesome..est (XD) shoot I ever heard! I even showed this to my best friend who is originally very critically about covers but she was totally blown away and another friend of mine too he was like "darn that is awesome O.O" :D Grah this is too awesome i can't take it *-*

06. When Will My Life Begin
This sounds totally like the song should sound, how can you just do everything so perfect! You always have to exact right intention when singing things ^^

07. I Can See the Light feat. VaanFluff
Gah the first note and I was already blown away, this is awesome, so chilly and relaxed and full of hope and grr i have not enough words.. omg i was so surprised really a guy featured ! O.O The color of his voice is so awesome! It is so warm and smooth! Great blending *-*

08. Listen With Your Heart (German ver.)
How can all those songs sound like they are really belonging in a movie?? Krass ey.. LOL even german came out |D'

09. Just Around the Riverbend (German ver.)
The balance of your power in this is so amazing again qq! I overall think that the original in german already sounds a bit hectic at parts cause our language is just so hard already and then the tempo and then ndklsndfjn XD But you really did very well on this, it didn't feel uncomfortable for me listening to it! ^^

10. Colors of the Wind (German ver.)
OMG this song! You already did so well in our multilanguage version and now german solo *o* This is like totally equal to the original if not more (because your voice is like million times better than the original XD') I couldn't hear even one note I would change, this is just too amazing! <3

11. Reflection (Japanese ver.)
No words, this is just amazing! Though the japanese version is not really my favourite this time :)

12. I'll Make a Man Out of You
This song shows your range so great gah so low with still so much power! (it sounds pretty hot XD') This is one of my favourite disney songs overall and you just did it so amazing, i got goosebumbs all over *O*

13. I Just Can't Wait to be King (German ver.)
*wobbles to the jam* OMG the idea to put the original in it is so cool! :D "GeBRÃœLL!" XD This is too awesome, the song made me grin SO much this was SO much fun to listen to! ^_^

14. Can You Feel the Love Tonight feat. George (German ver.)
OMG I had to laugh so hard at the accent in the beginning XD "die zärrtlische begägnung" XD OMG your voice is so amazing in this one O_O The switches between beginning and then verse is too awesome! And George is crazy *-* crazygoodawesomesauce i mean :D omg the chorus was like an explosion in my ears in a good way this is so much full of emotion and meaning and.. no words this is too awesome, i swear i was really close to crying! <3 This is the perfect ending song!

Overall this is just too awesome to take! Amazing <3 Please do another album *-* XDD
The only thing over all is that for an album I would try to make all songs the same volumepower :) For example 04 sounded so quiet in comparison to 03 before :)

:WOW: :WOW: :WOW:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai

Postby Sai » Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:55 am

dhouash Cho thank you so much I don't even know what to reply I just--

(speechless)

Thank you for taking the time to listen to all of this and write a comment for every song (T T) You're the best!

(honestly crying here)

Thank you (T w T) <3 (hugshugshugs)

(Ah yes, I just ticked the "normalize" button when I burned it to a cd because I was too lazy to fix that with mixing.. (T T ) I'll pay attention to it next time! <3)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 am

Thank me? I shall thank you for being so awesome and making my day so much better <33
*huggles* :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai

Postby Sai » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:11 pm

<33 :kissu:

Return to “Previous Solo Releases”