Archive
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

[DUET] Twan&Mich - Believe in First Love ♥

Postby 21cssk » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 am

:keke:
YAY GUESS WHO'S HEREEEEEE. 8D Mich & Twan bringing you another dueeet <3
yeah as you can see we're both IU-biased so.... we're bringing you two IU songs.
please ignore the poo poo mixing of mine and try to enjoy it because alskdhfalkshdf you guys have no clue how much Twan have improved and and and his voice is just so sweet and heartmelting and aflkshdlfkahsd yeah.

so here they are! :kissu:

IU & Yoo Seungho - Believe in Love
Spoiler: Show

IU & Na Yoon kwon - It's First Love

not to forget, a full-of-love kiss to our forever almighty cho for beta-ing ♥
hope you guys love this as much as i do!
Last edited by 21cssk on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [DUET] Twan&Mich - Believe in First Love ♥

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 am

This is so lovely!! *-*
I'm always envious how much you 2 blend when singing together! :(
Twan is so cute and yet mature, i just want to squish him! *-* can i~? *__* pleaseplease, only once please q__q
And Mich is too awesome for me too handle, srsly the adlibs in Believei n Love grawr! <33

Me likeys a lot! :kyaa:

*takes twan and treasures him away* :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:37 am

Yup, our IU bias is going to take over the forums!! xD

This came out as great as I imagined it to be :) Thanks for mixing it Mich~ and also for having the duet with me xD And thanks Cho for the beta-ing. You guys are so nice xD! I can also hear my improvements, being in BR really helps!

@Cho: If you squish me how will I have the breathe to sing =P

@Mich: You forgot to mention how amazing your voice is :) Your voice is really nice to listen to, it's cute but when you need that power it totally comes out, you're working on that right? xD You don't mind me looking for more duet songs do you? Wahahah :D

On a side note, is anyone clicking "show" and seeing only a white rectangle that won't load the song :(
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am

Yesh our Twanie improved and he'll improve even more and pawn us away *-* <33
Okay~ I'll just hugglesnuggle you then? :DD <3
*grabs Mich into the huggle, too*XD

And yeah I also only see a white thingy, no player :( (i had the songs from betaing xD)
Maybe Mich didn't insert the .swf link? >< (or boxnet screws up XD)
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:26 pm

does it work now? copied the code from our official releases forum so i guess it should work now? XD

@Cho /huggles you/ aww thankyou. <3 though i think you'll do those adlibs much better than i can do XD yesh, if twan keeps on improving like this he'll be pawning all of us *__* ♥ CHO MEANIE YOU TAKE ME INTO THE HUGGLE BUT NOT THE SNUGGLE ;~; thanks again for beta-ing. <3

@Twan: i'm working on the power....yes. XD all the love on new mic though, there's no way i'll be able to do this with the old crappier mic *^* omg srsly you still want to do more duets with me? and i thought you'd never want to duet with me again since this one's taking..... forever. D:
okaaay now my comment on your parts:
i truly truly love your solo in Believe in Love. like srsly, i squealed when i first got your part, it's sounds so super goooooood. especially the way you sing "nal kkaeugo itjyo oh love". alkshdflkh i think i'm in love with your voice when singing lower notes ♥__♥ i can't compare this one to our previous duet since you didn't sing there, but what i notice is you're becoming more stable here :D keep improving and pawn us all teehee ♥ looking forward to more collabs with you in the future! =]
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:41 pm

A Smoochum *___*
smoochsmoochsmooch <33 :kyaa:
*plays pokemon right now*HAHA XDD
i saved Twan the snuggle, cause you already will be kissed by me~ :siwon: :kissu:

works now for me :D
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:49 pm

OMG IU songs you guys should totally do Nagging I love that song <3 Unfortunately the flash players are not loading for me so maybe I'll listen at home :P
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:26 pm

@Ky: I am still working on Nagging because I can't do Seulong's "Geumanhaja" part yet :( It's too high T_T And also for the flash player thing, I think it's because of box, I can't stream anything from it atm... I had to download it to hear it xD

@Mich: How do you come up with such awesome praises? xD Thanks for your comment, just woke up and read that, going to be a good day XD. At the rate you and Cho are improving you guys might just leave me in the dust hahahaha~
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:54 pm

yeah i understand. Seulong's part in nagging killed almost every guys in this world. XD

@Twan because you truly deserve it :D I totally went *___*hngg when i first received your parts and even after i listen to it 8326480 times when mixing, i still love your parts. ♥ uhh i don't think i'm improving much lately ;;
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm

Gah you guys sound great together!! Have to agree, Twan definitely improved! :D There are some off notes here and there, mostly hearable in It's 1st Love, but those higher parts are hard! For the rest it sounds really good, I like that you're using vibrato more :)
Mich really shines in songs like this, sounds perfect *_* Can't wait to hear more from you two!
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:44 am

Thanks Tammy :) Yeah Mich noticed that those higher parts were off but I couldn't record a better version so I decided to stick with this one xD I sing with vibrato more when I am just singing randomly, and not when recording xD
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:52 am

Aw I see ^^ Perhaps you're focusing too hard then when you're recording? Maybe try to loosen your voice a bit when you record :)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:43 am

I sing with vibrato more when I am just singing randomly, and not when recording xD

I think then you try to hard to hit the notes right and think too much of singing rather than freeing your body and just letting go :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:03 pm

I've been meaning to listen to these since forever but it always slipped my mind T__T mianhaee~

ASKHFLKHGJL. Twan definitely improved a lot, I love love love your solo in Believe in Love *-* And Mich omg. You really pwn in these kind of songs, oh the adlibs ♥ you sound adorable but still mature somehow, I don't even know but I love youuu ;___; XD

AND YOU TWO SOUND GREAT TOGETHER. Seriously. I'll look forward to hearing you guys sing Nagging, hwaiting Twan! XD
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 pm

You probs noticed Keira takes her time around the section and comments a bit ><

Both are very pretty duets, I especially love Believe In Love, your blending is great there. Mich's adlibs are very pretty in both songs and Twan, you really improved at lot! Some off-pitch notes are still there, but it's a audible improvement still, you sound more secure and safe in your singing. Suits you, keep that up.

Michmellow, just... *smooches and dumps a mountain of cookies on you*
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous Duet Releases”