[Duet] What the Hell - B.A.P

Archive
dumastory
Debuting
Debuting

[Duet] What the Hell - B.A.P

Postby dumastory » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:03 pm

Hello everyone! This is the first time I am ~releasing~ my voice on this forum D:

So my friend is doing a mixtape of her covers and songs, and we were talking and I was all, "What the Hell sounds like a fun song..." And she was like LET'S DO IT. So, due to a lack of an instrumental, we did an acapella version. It was a lot of fun!!

She was Daehyun, Youngjae, and Himchan. I on the other hand were Yongguk, Zelo, and Jongup.
Or to put it shortly: She did 99% of the singing, and I did 99% of the raps :D

Oh, lastly, it's a little soft/quiet sorry~

Listen: Show
SitD
BR's Rapping Pixie
BR's Rapping Pixie

Re: [Duet] What the Hell - B.A.P

Postby SitD » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 am

Ooooh acapella version~! Sounds really cool at the singing parts *^* The singing sounds nice on its own without any music. Your friend's voice reminds me of Bbung :)
You sound very cool and laid-back in your rap 8) Tho it's a biiit awkward that there's no beat from the music during your rap since you don't exert a really solid flow by yourself. Like, there's no audible tempo you uphold that shines through the words you pronounce? Omg I'm making this too complicated XD;; But base line, I like your voice, there's def some hidden power in there. Just gotta let it out ^^b
kk I like this cover~ Did you record everything together?
ah I'm sorry, I'm the rap freak of this forum :') it's kinda my thing to dig deeper into raps
dumastory
Debuting
Debuting

Postby dumastory » Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:39 pm

ooh yes yes i hated my zelo rap but i like rapping as yongguk a lot more actually. Oh we didn't record together XD We met under a month ago, and she lives in UK and I'm from California sooo XD Thank you so much for liking it :3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:27 am

Agh I didn't listen before, I'm sorry, will listen now~ :)

(if there are no instrumentals at all you can try making a vocal-cut of the song, if you dunno how to do it i could show you, but it doesn't work well for every song, it's a bit of a luck xD)

it's a bit weird hearing the rap in acapella, seems like you stumbled over some words? though i'm not korean, so xD maybe it would be good if you do acapella in rap to do a beating in the bg? just you doing a sound in the tempo of the song, so there's an orientation for the listener :)

some parts sound a bit offpitch though can't really judge cause there is no music, but overall it's a nice try on a hard B.A.P song ^^
though i think both of you could go way all more out next time singing a song like this! explode! let it out the power and.. everything you can let out! XD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
dumastory
Debuting
Debuting

Postby dumastory » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:12 pm

yeahh i didnt like my first rap in the beginning D: and she wanted to make it a bit more ballad than the original. i should have recorded the first rap with the song though /sigh. Anyways, its her mixtape and she wanted to make it a little slower so ^^

Return to “Previous Duet Releases”