[Duet] Cho & Sai - kotoba no uta

Archive
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[Duet] Cho & Sai - kotoba no uta

Postby Sai » Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:50 am

Another Cho & Sai duet! This was actually planned only after we finished no more words, thank you Cho for being a super fast mixer (; w ; )! I made the video again, and even though the animation is so simple it took me FOREVER (also thanks to my laptop not being able to handle After Effects XD) but hey, the animals mooove~ ... haha! XD

Cho did a wonderful job here both with the mixing and the singing <3 I do believe we show a completely different side of our voices here, so please take a listen if you have time! <333
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [Duet] Cho & Sai - kotoba no uta

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:37 pm

It's done yay! :kyaa:
OH MY GOOOOD the video is SOOO cute!! :rabu:
I practically KYAAed when the penguin came rolling in!!! XDD
It's so lovely, thank you so much for making the video and betaing and singing and you did so cutely and great and aah, this is so cute, I really like the duet *-* :kissu:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:29 pm

Ah this is so cute ;; I really enjoyed listening to this <3 You both sounded like you really enjoyed recording so listening was even more fun!
I don't know the song, but sometimes I felt like some notes were a biit off? Like you know when you listen to someone sing and then you feel like a particular note doesnt fit the melody? I don't know, maybe it's just really how it goes then ignore my comment X'D

But it's a really cheerful song and I totally had to sway along <3 I demand mooore Cho & Sai dueets!

edit: asdlkfjsd I totally forgot to mention the video editing now! This is sooo cool Sai! ;A; <3 I wish I was able to do something like this too! *^*
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:05 pm

The video is so cute. Miri makes a wonderful whale (note: I love whales, they are my favorite animals) and the penguin makes me go all kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa alright. This is the cutest thing ever. Great job Sai.

Now onto the song, it is very cheerful and it was a good choice, because it doesn't show the contrast in the softness of your voices as strong, instead it showcases both their power and that fits very well. I enjoy this a lot.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:32 pm

@bigi: thanks :) hmm the original is a vocaloid song and we made a real-voice-version out of it, but we sang onpitch so..? XD' mian if it sounds off ><

@Meike: It's not a whale it's a seacow! *-* Dugooooong :D thanks :3
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai

Postby Sai » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:06 pm

@Miri I'm so happy you like the vid!! Sorry that it took so long (T T);; I hoped the rolling penguin would make up for it XD (; w ; )

@Bigi Thank youuu~! This song has such a nice meaning too, so that doubled the fun for me (; w ; ) And I agree with Cho, I don't think we were off-pitch? (°° ) The melody does go that way XD; As I said in another thread though, vocaloid composers sometimes forget that real singers have to breathe (> _ <);;
And thank you for the comment on the video too! <33 It took so long to make so I'm happy you like it! (^-^)

@Meike Thank you (; w ; ) <3 Ah my dugong might be a little hard to recognize, but I didn't have a mouse or even a graphic tablet to draw with so maybe I am excused? (T w T);; I'm glad you like the cover! <33
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Haha Whenever people talk about Vocaloid I'm always confused X'D (people talk about it as it was a group or something)
You mean the effect right? Or is there a band? x'D
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sai

Postby Sai » Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:20 pm

"Vocaloid" refers to a program series. The original songs aren't sung by real singers but by computer programs, so to say, that imitate a human's voice. There are different programs, such as Hatsune Miku or Megurine Luka, which would be two different characters with two different "voices"... I find it a little scary, to be honest, but the songs are nice (; o ; )

Return to “Previous Duet Releases”