[Duet] Rae & Sai - hatenaki michi

Archive
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

[Duet] Rae & Sai - hatenaki michi

Postby Sai » Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:06 am

This is a duet with Rae (youtube.com/RaeAtrista) ♥ I absolutely love her voice, and I'm glad that I got to sing a HIMEKA-song with her! Even though she totally rocks this while I had to struggle a lot with the range (GRAH, BREAK RANGE! XD)... I hope you enjoy this one! ♥
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: [Duet] Rae & Sai - hatenaki michi

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:29 pm

Wah this sounds so cool! ^^
Your voices fit very good together, her voice is so smooth dangit O-O and yours is so pure *-*
It is a bit hearable that this range is not the easiest for you, but you solved it well I think! ^^
You should get her here to sing :P
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:50 am

adsjfsl both of your vocals are so awesomesaucy T_T <3 /ENVIOUS TO THE MAX/
She's singing those notes like it's NOTHING XD I probably won't have noticed you struggled if you hadn't said it (and I will never know if I would've cause you just had to mentioned it! lol ) but I think you still sound amajjing! No one sounds as pretty as you while struggling with notes X'D there I said it! What I mean is, whatever you sing, it's still beautiful for me haha! (omg I think I'm really biased! you should just stop being so awesome >3< ) I think it's just really your singing technique, that even if you struggle, you still get out everything prettily, and I envy you so much for that ;^;
You both sound really great together imo, cause you kinda have the same voice color, and even though different, singing wise, you complement one another just perfectly :)
A beautiful cover <3 Hope to hear more duets from you!
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Sai

Postby Sai » Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:45 pm

Thank you two so much for your lovely comments!! ♥ Rae and me are thinking about singing a Kajiura Yuki-song together next hehe so you can expect more duets from us I think! XD I will invite her to BR ♥

I think this song would have been easier for me to sing if it had been either a little lower or a little higher haha XD I still have a problem with the smooth switch from chest to head voice. I'm trying to work on that though.. (; _ ; )
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 pm

It's so mean there's people who naturally have a higher range and can sing high notes with ease >3< I totally feel you Sai but you mastered your notes very beautifully, too! No need to be so critical about yourself. Many professional vocal performances are far from perfect and if people didn't mention it no one would notice ^^ I think even Rae went just a little out of pitch here and there, still her voice shines so much *3*

Both of you sound incredibly powerful and beautiful here, great duet! Thank you for sharing it ^3^
Sai

Postby Sai » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:32 pm

Thank you so much! <33 Yes, I'm super envious of people who have this natural high range (T O T) haha... I'm glad my parts don't sound super off/way too soft though!
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:51 pm

*flips Rae* *also flips Sai* I hate both of you. Except for I don't but you get the idea.

Rae, how. HOW. HOW DO YOU DO THAT. I need a five pages essay minimum so I can learn. Your voice is so gorgeous and that stability in the higher range is...infuriatingly amazing.
Sai, love your lower parts, they provide a lot warmth through your voice, something I generally enjoy about your range and voice color. Compared to Rae your higher parts weren't as stable...but you know, aside from all comparison they sound great. I like how your voices work well with each other. Rae has a clearer sound, yours is "heavier" if I can say that. They compliment each other well.

I can't wait to sing with Rae.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Rae

Postby Rae » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:34 am

Omg I can't believe I haven't commented on this post. Orz. Thank you so SO much Sai for singing this song with me! <33 *showers you with kitties and rainbow alpacas* Your voice forever amazes me. (*A*)

@Keira: NOHHH. NO ESSAAYYSSS. *traumatized* LOL! But thank you so much for the kind words! I can't wait to sing with you too!! <3

Return to “Previous Duet Releases”