[Collab] Twinkle Sung By Angel's Desire

Archive
MusikBoxz
Debuting
Debuting

[Collab] Twinkle Sung By Angel's Desire

Postby MusikBoxz » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 am

Hey Guys and gals~ I'm showing everyone our wonderful collab of Twinkle by TTS. This is our mini TTS competition entry. 3 great groups covering all of TaeTiSeo's songs in the TWINKLE album. Only a group will merge as the winner. All in the hands of the audience, the number of likes,dislikes and comments will determine which group is the winner.

So here's my Group's Cover Track #1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmAzaPv0XKM[/youtube]

So Please vote "like" and leave a support comment :D Also check out the other group's version as well~

I really hope the votes are only based on Vocal skills and quality rather than popularity:/

~Korea
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: [Collab] Twinkle Sung By Angel's Desire

Postby YouJuChan » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:58 am

Uwah a twinkle cover!^o^
I think you both did a great job! I really enjoyed listening to both your voices :D
There were some unsure notes in the verse and the first round of adlibs were a bit off here and there. The second round sounded really grate though regarding the fact that those are killer notes *^*
I really liked your Tiffany parts they really fit her style :3
Joyce has a really cute voice :3 At first I thought it was too cute for this song but then she got a lot more power afterwards :)

I wish you good luck in the competition!^o^ Can't comment on the yt vid rn since I'm inly on my phone but you'll get my "Like" :DDDD
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
MusikBoxz
Debuting
Debuting

Postby MusikBoxz » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 am

Lol I'm Taeyeon in this track~ The rest of the tracks I will be Tiffany. Joyce is the one that did Tiffany. She was originally to be Taeyeon in this song, but she wanted me to Taeyeon on this song xD. Jenni is the one that sang Seohyun's part :3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:43 am

Aaah I din't see Jenni >___< (I thought this was a duet collab OTL ) I kinda didn't see her pic on my phone XD
And I thought Joyce had the cutesy voice so I automatically thought you were tiffany hahah |D
But nvm I'll direct all the tiffany comment to joyce then and the cutesy comment to Jenni :)
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter

Return to “Previous 3+ Collabs Releases”