[Collab] Random Collabs I've been in

Archive
dumastory
Debuting
Debuting

[Collab] Random Collabs I've been in

Postby dumastory » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:37 am

Most recent: NO MERCY! It doesn't have harmonies and stuff like the BR one is going to, but I am still really happy about it. We worked really hard <3
LYRICS-- Yongguk
No No No No Mercy: Show

Once again, I was Yongguk in Jieun and Yongguk's duet. This is when I first heard about him and I fell in love so I had to do this song and I found someone online to sing as Jieun XD. This was a long time ago though... about a month or two after it was released :o I have been trying to rap with a really low voice like I did in this song, but I can't make it sound as awesome ever again D:
LYRICS- Yongguk
Going Crazy: Show

My Round 1 Collab!This was way before I got good at mixing, or comfortable I guess. And I was Dayday, aka the english raps pretty much :3
LYRICS- Day Day
Let's Start it Round One~: Show

Lastly, is AA's Debut song, Going Crazy! My friend and I kinda one-shotted it (not really but kind of). I should have redone a lot of lines, especially my rap, BUT I loved this song, and I love how it's the ballad/piano version.
Omg, is this the first time I'm releasing my singing and not rapping? D:
LYRICS- Aoora & Hoik
Michyeo Michyeo Michyeoseo Irae~: Show

I'll be uploading a solo cover or two in a while.. I might just wait until I get another song done before releasing any solos XD
Last edited by dumastory on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Re: [Collab] Random Collabs I've been in

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:43 am

Short poke, perhaps you forgot to put the songs as spoiler+flashplayer and non-direct links? ^^
If you find it hard to remember how, check out a post where you have it and just copy+paste and search for your .swf in the box embed-link ^^ I do that all the time instead of putting everything new, just lazily copy+paste and switch the .swf ;)
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
dumastory
Debuting
Debuting

Postby dumastory » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:52 am

Hey sorry it totally slipped my mind! I fixed it now; is soundcloud okay, or should i re-upload to box and do the spoiler?
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Preferable use box, I don't know if the player is possible with soundcloud, but I can try that out some time and pass you on if it works, it is just really important that you don't put direct links for backtrack reasons. The Mods need to check up on that too, before we can safely say, it is usable.
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:57 pm

Do you have color coded lyrics somewhere? I don't know the names and since I don't know your voice yet, I dunno what your parts are XD; I'd like to comment though! (; w ; )

Return to “Previous 3+ Collabs Releases”