[LIVE Cover] SaiChoRa - Angel (Teen Top)

Archive
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

[LIVE Cover] SaiChoRa - Angel (Teen Top)

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:47 pm

[Le Cho message]
Sai, Cho and Keira met, so we decided to do a LIVE Cover of Teen Top's Angel! :siwon:

Watch and enjoy (especially the outtakes...)~

[Le Keira message]
Of course, like every live cover, it wouldn't be the same without a outtakes video. But beware, there is a reason why you should never let Cho and me make videos... where's a Stef when you need her?

Spoiler: Show
Last edited by xKeirafanx on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Re: [LIVE Cover] SaiChoRa - Angel (Teen Top)

Postby Sai » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Thank you for doing a cover with meee~ this will always bring a smile to my face ♥

I love how we are all "super-serious-mode-on!" while singing and then in the outtakes.. OH LE RANDOM. XD It looks as if I hit Cho in one outtake. I DIDN'T DO THAT (; A ; ) XD

Also, we all have very shiny teeth thanks to the notebook-light, yay! XD
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:58 pm

LOL you guys are too cute haha~ and I don't even notice all those facial expressions until you point them out, Keira haha~ What language do you guys speak again? German?
Sai

Postby Sai » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:03 pm

Yes(^_^) We're all from Germany, Meike and me from the north, Miri more from the middle (^^
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:32 pm

You guys are awesome haha XD I love how Meike is like.. serious mode... nvm smile... nope serious mode.. haha xD And omg I do that all the time too, I'll get a part wrong and start shaking my head... *fails*. Cho and Sai is all serious in the back doing harmonies =P. How come it's so dark in the room >.<

And the outtakes haha, Cho: You are, so beautiful to me girl *Meike turns around* *Can't hold back laughter* XD
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:48 pm

For some reason the mood difference between the cover and the outtakes makes me laugh! You're so serious and concentrated in the final take but then the outtakes... haha ♥ You all sound sooo good, I really enjoyed listening *-*
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Hahahaha cuuuuteee <33 I love this song *^*
The outtakes are so adorable kekeek Meike's 'OUTTAKE! HERRLICH!' hahahah XD herrlich!
/cuddles you three/

edit: Oh yeah I also noticed it at Meike, you were trying to be serious right? XD Tho I had to smile even more because I kept on staring at your lips who were like .. i dunno.. trembling a bit hahah <3
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:25 pm

@Sai: The combination of laptop and sunshine xDD I like it when my teeth look shinee...errr shiny ^^ and yup, super serious mode and all the outtakes are just never-ending laughter ♥ thanks for taking the time and singing with us~ we'll have to make sure to repeat that some day~

@Ky: I can hardly control my facial expressions... thus the outtakes from the other two.
And yes, obviously...we all have Germany in our profiles on the left <-

@Twan: I tried so hard to look friendly and happy and etc. but every time I scroll the lyrics I get this super concentrated face xDDD it's so dark, because we put, for lack of space in my room, the chairs next-to-behind-each-other and the laptop on the windowsill -> caused us all to look hyper-white, I closed the blinds as much as possible to make it darker ;)
Sai knew most of the harmonies and since I'm a fail and Miri got most of them right away, they sang harmonies with each other and me. In the chorus they change harmonies, maybe you noticed? One does lead, the other harm and for the second part of the chorus, they switch~
And you, you totally pointed out the thing that Miri keeps laughing her butt off about...how I turn around to look at her...

@Kia: It really is a big difference...we had so much fun deciding on the lines and other and then somehow every time we outtake-d, we had to laugh a lot. But for a ballad you need to be srs bsns xD I'm glad you liked the singing~ we put efforts into it ^^

@Bigi: We love the song too ♥ /cuddles back/
Nah, it's the opposite whenever I scrolled I got my "serious face". The rest of the time I indeed tried not to be too hyper so that we don't have another crack up behind me about god knows what I did xD
Lost in #BR-land
Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:33 pm

O___O
i have never commented on this???? O__o
WTFWTFWTF.
I love it so much! Just listened to it again and even showed it to a friend!
I hope we have the chance to live cover soon again qq <33
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Previous 3+ Collabs Releases”