[Quartett] MissTar - I don't need a cool man

Archive
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

[Quartett] MissTar - I don't need a cool man

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:20 pm

Hey~ho~ :D
Since I am in Austria again I met up with my lovely Vienna girls (aka Youjuchan, Sagacchi and casali) and we live covered 2 songs again *-*
Miss A's I don't need a man and Sistar's So cool :D
I had a lot of fun recording, thank you girls <33 *huggles*

I hope you have fun listening, leave us a comment here pleasy? :)
<3

For those who dunno us, from left to right:
casali, Almighty Cho, Sagacchi, Youjuchan
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Re: [Quartett] MissTar - I don't need a cool man

Postby Yukidama » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:49 pm

I had fun listening ^^ great collab girls! <333 The second song your faces lighted up more x3 DON'T HIDE YOUR SMIIIIIIIIILES. I really loved all of you doing those little choreographies :D
How are you all so good at singing live? I couldn't hit so many notes if my life depended on it! XD

Missed Ani's rapping :3
KATHI TOO!
casali
BR's Jail!Bait!
BR's Jail!Bait!

Postby casali » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Thank you for posting Cho! I had loads of fun singing with you again, too!!
And thanks to everybody who's taking their time listening to this and staying with us even through the sad excuse of a rap I am sporting! ;D It's always great having these three amazing girls willing to let me sing with them (T.T) <3

Haha Anke, that's now two of you who're saying we look happier in the second song. First one's supposed to be ... sassy? idk xD And don't even mention it, I can hear so many mistakes I made XD /hides
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Yay new collab! :D I have to admit I kind of really don't like Cool so I didn't listen to it for very long XD; But I really like I don't need a man, I love all the movements and the attitude you put in it! :) And of course great singing! <3 (Oh and my hubbery looks great in that dress :rabu: XD)
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 pm

Aww I missed these live covers haha :D I'm glad you guys did more!

I really only listened to Miss A too cause I don't like the Sistar song as much. But it was good! Loved the energy, not sure why but I couldn't hear YouJu and Casa too well. I expected Casa to be a little quieter but YouJu was surprising maybe it had to do with how you positioned mic. And OMG Saga rapp I miss those so much <3 And ahh Casa rap was too cute haha anything you do is always cute LOL Also not sure if it was intentional but Cho always stood out in the choruses so the blending wasn't as good maybe reposition people I remember how you guys did it with two in the front and two in the back was good :) Either way great job haha Ooh! I always love the little dances you guys do along to the song haha.
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:00 am

@anke: thanks <3 i'm sure you can do good live covers as well ôô we should try one when i visit you some day again :DD
@casa: *huggles* <3 and i like your rap!!
@tammy: thanks :3
@ky: yeah somehow bigi is really quiet, maybe she should've moved a bit to the front.. next time xD and i guess i'm just.. loud? you know my voice xD i already sat as far back as i could xD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:48 pm

I could barely look away from Kathi, girl are you getting prettier every day or what has happened since I last saw you? Wait, that is almost 2 years ago ;A;

I listened to both songs, have to agree a bit on the sitting arrangement, but I know how tricky that can be so... Schwund. Some volume issues, but since live cover I am not going to seriously criticize that. I feel like you guys had more fun with So Cool, I personally liked I Don't Need A Man more though biased. The harmonies were very pretty and it's nice to see everyone again. Cho almost blasted the mic a couple of times, but I felt you got the right parts for the drive and energy of your voice.
Ani, I missed your rapping and Kathi, you too.

P.S. Bigi forever smiling, it's nice to see some things simply never change.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Previous 3+ Collabs Releases”