Issues and Discussions

Explanation to newly added things in forum.
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Re: Issues and Discussions

Postby 21cssk » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:59 pm

@21ssck How could you be letting down, you weren't even im my team ?

it's 21cssk not 21ssck i wasn't in the team and that's why i think i can judge better? i was expecting an awesome release as a whole, not only for one team. and as i stated before, you were really confident about your mix, you even said that you didn't want to have it changed in any ways. so this is a complete let down to see how it lacks.

and you didn't answer my question. did you get the mix beta-ed? if yes what did the beta said and what did you changed? because that's like the most obvious thing it lacks, i don't think someone beta-ing would miss it.
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 pm

I just want to add something that came to my mind during this whole debate... I cannot say anything about the mix because I don't know U-Kiss' songs at all and I refrain from commenting detailed if I can't compare. This whole discussion is, however, more about your attitude, AC. It's always okay if your mix isn't perfect because it always depends on programs, mic-qualities, instrumentals, etc etc. Your comments, however, make it seem like you don't want to change anything.
You have constantly been saying that your mix is perfect and even said that, while you wanted someone to beta it, you didn't actually want to change anything. I can understand that it is frustrating when someone tells you "you should change this and that" if you have spend so much time on mixing but it happens. Please try not to see it as a personal attack. Everyone gets these advices/criticism because a mix usually isn't perfect on first try, no matter how long you spend on mixing! It's simply because your ears get used to the way it sounds so you might not notice volume-differences or timing-issues, which is absolutely not a big deal if you are willing to change it(^-^
(Especially to prevent oneself to stick out too much a beta is good (> w <); I sometimes don't hear it as well because I'm so used to my own voice so it's always good if someone tells me and I can change it.)

I want to remind everyone that our attitude is very important here. I am sure everybody agrees that our abilities are not everything. We're not mainly here to bring the best and most professional covers, we're here for the fun that is online covering! But we can only have fun with this if we work together, keep others informed about our status (if you have time to spend a few minutes on the computer, please remember to tell us if you're too busy for recording/mixing so the mods or other members can take further actions, etc!), always watch our words, do our best, but mainly, work on our attitude and accept criticism. <3 On BR especially we have always had many members who tried their best to help others with advice as much as possible. Please embrace this as a way of improving even more and don't feel attacked as we do this with everyone equally!(^-^)
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu May 03, 2012 5:36 am

(*looks up* it's sad this discussion never got to an end, cause it was an important one..)

About the OPPPVideo thingy in the NU'EST Face PP:

@kyllia: i made videos for all the OPs already, Tammy wanted to upload them,
for PPs I can make videos for everything, too and we could upload them like I upload my covers? :)
The amount of seconds as the song has (so people think it's the real cover *wiggles eyebrows*), but the video has only silence and in the video is linked a link to the box.net link? so they can listen there? don't wanna spam this release with that though, we should move to discussions thread right away~
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Thu May 03, 2012 7:18 am

I don't know why we would get in trouble for posting? Maybe because we use original instruments or MV? or maybe we don't post disclaimers? A ton of covers get put up and I don't ever see them getting blocked :(

As for Cho's suggestion I don't the people will take the extra step to go listen on box... I hate clicking links on youtube personally because I don't trust where i get sent to...
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Thu May 03, 2012 8:39 am

I think as long as we don't use 'original' musicvideos/performances etc... it shouldn't be a problem (and if we put the words [Cover/Collab/etc] on the title), cause most of the time, only covers with original performances or such get banned :)
We could just like put the PP banner as background? ^^
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu May 03, 2012 9:23 am

Believe me we will get strikes immediately for using the official insturmentals, especially when they come from avex or so, cause they find everything... It's not only musicvideos they block, cause my covers have no musicvideos but only pics and i got even striked for using a vocal cut of a song as background x-x
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Thu May 03, 2012 9:33 am

We must find out how other people are doing it and copy them!
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 am

I saw someone post a vid with a link in it that lead to the 'real' yt clip which was set on private. Maybe that could work? (Dunno if I explained it well enough? xD;) But that is almost the same as the box link of course and would still require clicking..
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu May 03, 2012 12:08 pm

When I uploaded the MBLAQ -It's War release set private on my channel I immediately got a mail to delete it though we only have the first seconds of the original song and the rest was fanmade instrumental :/
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Thu May 03, 2012 12:41 pm

wow really? O_o Hm guess it doesn't matter if it's set on private then :/
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

i dunno how Line does it, maybe we should ask her? @@ (you meant her, right? XDD)

Hani had a good idea too saying to upload it to Facebook first maybe?
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
phannie.
Singer
Singer

Postby phannie. » Thu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm

hm. I have yet to received any strikes and I tend to use the original performances (mbc, kbs, sbs, mcountdown) along with their official mv. the worst i've gotten was it had a 3rd party claim which is true. but than again its mostly (actually 99%) kpop so...

upload on FB or Dailymotion would probably be best bet as YT likes to strike alot...strike strike strike.
ImageImage
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 pm

Haha yeah I meant Line XD But yeah, she did how I wrote it there..

Yeah we could try that? We do have a fb after all xD So maybe we could upload them there and then link them at places?
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Postby YouJuChan » Thu May 03, 2012 1:29 pm

I'm for th FB idea! |D At least this way we getto use our FB account too hahaha!
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Thu May 03, 2012 1:39 pm

we should still find a way to link youtube into it.. maybe if i dunno we post the cover accapella and then tell people to listen with music on facebook or so? @@
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Update Thread”