Update 2014年07月24日- Donation Button!

Explanation to newly added things in forum.
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Update 2014年07月24日- Donation Button!

Postby Kyllia » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:08 am

Hello BRIANs!

As a part of keeping our forum running we have to pay fees to keep the domain. This was part of the issue why we lost the domain in the first place because we did not transfer from Hani to one of us and renew it before time was up. Thankfully that's all been fixed, but we'll need your help to keep BR going! At the top of the forum, just under the banner, is a link that says donate, or click here to be directed to donations to our Paypal account. If you are able and want to (no one is ever obligated to donate), please use that link to donate whatever amount you want. Any amount, no matter how little it is, will help!

Currently, I have paid $189 CAD to keep our forum going for two more years + recovery of files lost due to our domain expiring. If ever we reach, $189 in donations I will make another update letting you guys know andany further donations will be used to help renew the forum once those two years are up.

:luvv: Ky

:blinking: Update - We have already received more than enough to cover the fees I've paid and have extra for future years. I apparently made this post way too late haha. :blinking:
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Re: Update 2014年07月24日- Donation Button!

Postby Sai » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:09 am

#BRIANS are amazing~ :kyaa: thank you all for supporting the forum!
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: Update 2014年07月24日- Donation Button!

Postby Almighty Cho » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:38 am

I would've wanted to donate as well, but as I said before I can't do paypal :(
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...

Return to “Update Thread”