BR's Secret Santa 2014!

Explanation to newly added things in forum.
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

BR's Secret Santa 2014!

Postby Sai » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:34 pm

:happy: It’s BR Secret Santa time! :happy:

Welcome to BR’s Secret Santa 2014! I’m your only host, so all members and of course all other mods are free to participate in the Secret Santa (^-^)//

Rules:
1. The presents can be/include a song, fanfiction, graphics or a drawing. Anything that you can send through the internet goes! Please decide for one or two categories so that everyone gets around the same amount of presents! Thank you <3
2. Please make sure to actually upload/send out your present on time! That means the time between the 22th and 25th of December 2014. Please also don‘t send them out earlier.
3. Please use this form to sign up! <3 Make sure to state your exact wishes, this will help your Secret Santa make something that you really like <3

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Song wish:[/b] (please include your favorite artists here or a song you’d really like to receive as a present! Not just a genre as that makes it harder for your Secret Santa to find something to cover. If you state a song, please make sure it has an off vocal/fan made instru)
[b]Fanfiction wish:[/b] (favorite fandoms/pairings/genre/a full prompt/…)
[b]Graphics wish:[/b] (please include links to pictures and state what kind of graphics you’d like [icon/wallpaper/signature/…]!)
[b]Drawing wish:[/b] (favorite fandoms/characters/pairings/…)

Le Deadlines:
I’ll send out the messages (via BR PM) on the 16th.
Please send out the presents from the 22th to the 25th of December. If you received your present, make sure to post here so that I can check your name from the list <3
YouJuChan
Addicted #BRIAN
Addicted #BRIAN

Re: BR's Secret Santa 2014!

Postby YouJuChan » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Ok, let me start ㅋㅋ

Name:Bigi/Youjuchan
Song wish: DBSK - Love in The Ice, GOT7 - Forever Young, SNSD - Star Star Star, APink - Sunday Monday
Fanfiction wish: Hmmh~~ I don't really have any preferences tbh XD something cute, shouju like during Christmas time? (like preparing gifts/christmas evening, someone gets mad at another person, but it was just a misunderstanding and in the end they all live happily ever after blahblahblah lol) would be sweet haha I don't ship any pairings but I think Bromance within GOT7 (Jackson) or DBSK (Junsu) or DGNA (Mika) would be sweet :D Biases as main would be awesome XD
Graphics wish: Uhm Uhm….Nothing in particular I can think of XD so, let's leave this out? lol
Drawing wish: DBSK, GOT7, DGNA crossing in Christmasoutfit?! *_____________*
- Noræon | MooMix -
Wordpress
YouTube | Twitter
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Name: Meike/Keira
Song wish: 15& - Somebody or anything from K.Will, really
Fanfiction wish: I would really love an EXO's Chen/Zhang Liyin... idk, something along the lines of Chen planning the perfect Christmas evening as surprise? That would be lovely. As fluffy as it can be.
Graphics wish: to be honest I would very much love any kind of K.Will wallpaper, but he has a lot pictures I love so here would probably too long of a list of graphic links
Drawing wish: A K.Will drawing would be nice

What bias.
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:40 am

Name: Mich
Song wish: Sleigh Ride (yes, the christmas classic Sleigh Ride), or anything from DBSK/CSJH ♥
Fanfiction wish: i don't really read fanfics anymore ;; but i guess anything fluuuuuuuuuuuuuffyyyyyy with DBSK/CSJH/CL in it will dooo :>
Graphics wish: Wallpaper, http://i.imgur.com/1jUmLrh.jpg http://i.imgur.com/wV5QIj2.jpg http://i.imgur.com/FTyyOIR.jpg or any pics of CL from 2014 Style Icon Awards
Drawing wish: #BRIANS in Christmas mode? lols or if that's too much then shove me anything CSJH/DBSK then i'll still be the world's happiest marshmallow <3
Firefly
BR's Dolphin
BR's Dolphin

Postby Firefly » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Name: Tammy/Firefly
Song wish: Anything DBSK or Kalafina would be great <3
Fanfiction wish: (favorite fandoms/pairings/genre/a full prompt/…) Um
Graphics wish: I'd love a signature since I've been lacking one for years haha XD (too lazy ^^;) and maybe a matching icon? Something from Shingeki no Kyojin would be great :3 http://unisha.deviantart.com/art/LEVI-Sunset-409512226, http://umi-no-mizu.deviantart.com/art/S ... -397673322 http://rand0msmil3z.deviantart.com/art/ ... -420312682
Drawing wish: (favorite fandoms/characters/pairings/…) Anything Shingeki (especially Levi) or DBSK related. ^^
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:00 pm

Ooh what a cute idea *-*!

Name: Cho / Almighty Cho
Song wish: hmm this is so hard, i think the most songs i would love to hear since i love them to bits are: PASCOL - 밥 한번 먹어요 (has official instru) ; Clannad - Dango Daikazoku (has official instru) ; Infinite - White Confession (ParanSkies on Youtube made an instru for it) ; Gummy - 눈꽃 (Snow Flower) (has official instru) ; Mika Nakashima - Yuki no Hana ; but honestly if you have a song that you dearly wanna sing to me filled with emotions then this will be totally fine :3
Fanfiction wish: erm I don't really read fanfics anymore |D' but if you wanna then a Kyuhyun x me in snow thingy would be cute xD
Graphics wish: actually... i don't lay such importance on graphics either |D' *complicated* but this is my current desktop bg https://app.box.com/s/areaoanwhvzr47v00weg ; i am just really into ancient china atm (but i am fine with any ancient asia too), I'll just post here some pics that i really like maybe that helps? |D' and then just do some christmas-y with it xD
Spoiler: Show

OR something with hippos, i LOVE hippos *-*
Drawing wish: We still need a collage of how BR members would look like Chibis, that would be so cool :D Otherwise Kpop-wise Kyuhyun is still my overall favourite <3 Mhh I like Anime pairings too but they are manxman? |D' One Piece ZoroxSanji, Digimon TaichixYamato ? |D' Or me as chibi would be funny too xD' OR draw me a baby hippo, I LOVE hippos *-*

I hope I left enough ideas though they are all pretty special... x_x' sorry~
As said I am really fine with anything, so if you can think of something better then do so ^-^

PS: I wrote SO much I feel really bad, I seem so selfish ;_;
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Jojibear
BR's Cotton Candy
BR's Cotton Candy

Postby Jojibear » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:05 pm

Name: Joji
Song wish: Any Christmas/winter related song (e.g. All I Want For Christmas, Miracles in December, Yuki no Hana, etc.), a capella or with backing track. I especially adore Christmas carols. * ^*
Fanfiction wish: It's really hard for me to think of anything specific, but I'm also ridiculously easy to please. Either VIXX or EXO/Zhang Li Yin, I'd be really happy. In terms of EXO ships, I shall ship Jongdae and the Zhangs, Chen/Liyin (my Royal ship) and Sehun/Yixing until the ends of the Earth.
Graphics wish: ... Could I ask for a icon/signature set with anyone from VIXX? There are, like, a bijillion pictures of VIXX members over at http://fyeah-vixx.com/ - if it helps, I'm N, Leo and Hongbin biased u_u
Drawing wish: A Jojibear? Like, how do you envision a Jojibear to look like? :3
Sai

Postby Sai » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:13 am

Hey everyone! The PMs have been sent out~ (> w <) Please remember to send me a PM once you sent out your gifts.

Return to “Update Thread”