When you are creating a topic in one of the project forums, you will be able to add deadlines to your projects.
PLEASE USE THIS FEATURE FROM NOW ON, it automatically names your topic correctly, and updates the deadlines table, as well as allows you to move your project with the stage up button.
New steps to creating a project (refer to red numbers in image above.):
- Name your topic with only the name of your project, do NOT put in the status or the date, this is handled automatically.
- The stage names that we use most often are pre-filled for you, whatever you enter here will end up being the status of your project. It is case-sensitive.
- Enter the date of the deadline for this stage here. The stage with the earliest deadline will be your projects starting stage.
- If you want to add more stages (ie. color coding, re-recordings, beta), you can do so by clicking here to add extra fields.
Hope this new feature helps streamline our projects and improve our activities :D.
- If you choose a stage name that is not one of the three defaults, it will not have an icon on the deadlines table (I am trying to think of a good way to fix this.)
- If you have any suggestions or inputs please post it below!