BR's Secret Santa 2016

Explanation to newly added things in forum.
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

BR's Secret Santa 2016

Postby xKeirafanx » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:28 pm

~* The Secret Santa Returns 2k16 *~

Hello my lovies~ performing my first official act as Mod I will host this year's Secret Santa!
("Wait, Keira is a Mod?" - wonder no further and read Kyllia's latest update)

1. All members can participate! To sign up please use the form at the bottom which I took from Sai's 2014 Secret Santa ;)
2. Like in 2014 the gift types are a song, a fanfic, a graphic or a drawing and to keep it fair for everyone please choose one or two of those to give to the recipient.
3. Be like Santa: deliver your gift on time (see deadlines)! It will make the recipient happy. Likewise everyone please send me a message when you received your gift from your Secret Santa.

Deadlines
BR PM with your recipient - 4th December
Gift delivery: 22nd to 26th December

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Song wish:[/b] (please include your favorite artists here or a song you’d really like to receive as a present! Not just a genre as that makes it harder for your Secret Santa to find something to cover. If you state a song, please make sure it has an off vocal/fan made instru)
[b]Fanfiction wish:[/b] (favorite fandoms/pairings/genre/a full prompt/…)
[b]Graphics wish:[/b] (please include links to pictures and state what kind of graphics you’d like [icon/wallpaper/signature/…]!)
[b]Drawing wish:[/b] (favorite fandoms/characters/pairings/…)
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Re: BR's Secret Santa 2016

Postby Almighty Cho » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:04 am

Wait, you're a mod?? .. :keke: :joyful:

Santa is baaack~! :clap:
I will join the game of course! (I hope Santa is willing to give and get a gift as well :siwon: )

Name: Almighty Cho
Song wish: Dropping 3 songs I love at the moment as suggestions to choose from, but you know me, just the thought behind the song makes me love it, so if you have a perfect song that you think I need to receive then drop my suggestions and do it! ^^
- Songs I am into lately: "Berry Good - 안 믿을래" (has an official instru), SHINee "Tell me what to do" (has an official instru), "Ladies' Code - The Rain" (koreanpopinst made an instru for that)
Fanfiction wish: EXO's Suho & Sehun ; B.A.P's Yongguk & Zelo ; Infinite's L & Sungjong to drop 3 favourite pairings atm (ranked from favourite downwards) , If you're not into manxman an EXO's Sehun & reader is totally fine as well ;) As for genre... I don't really care, but please don't turn anyone into a female or child or a complete dog or cat or whatnot XD oh and.. a happy ending and don't let anyone die ;(

I wish everyone a wonderful pre-christmas-y time and have fun participating in this! :rabu:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:21 am

Name: Mich
Song wish: DIA's 그 길에서 "On The Road" (there's an official instru) or OKDAL's 수고했어 오늘도 "You did well today too" (there are loooots of unofficial instru on youtube)
Graphics wish: a youtube channel art? (it says recommended channel art size is 2560 x 1440) with my youtube username "gracefuldaejjang" and one of these pictures: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Drawing wish: any Christmas themed TV5XQ/CSJH/2NE1 or gudetama drawings :>
juliqaaa
Back-up Vocalist
Back-up Vocalist

Postby juliqaaa » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:18 am

:o.o: So after much curiosity and after asking Keira for a further explanation on this, I'm going to take part for the first time! :siwon: Congratulations to Keira and Cho for becoming the newly assigned mods btw heh :kyaa:

Name: Jules
Song wish: I would love any cover to be honest especially if it's a Christmas song (whispers my favourite is Wham's Last Christmas) but if it's easier to just pick one particular song, then I will leave 3 other options which are B.A.P's Fermata (that has an official instrumental), Oh Hyuk's A Little Girl from Reply 1988 OST which has an instrumental here and Lazlo Bane's Superman because I love Scrubs so much, I've been rewatching episodes of it to get me through my exam revision and to keep me sane in general! The instrumental has some backing vocals from the second chorus onwards.
Graphics wish: This might sound a little silly but...I have my own Facebook page for my music and if there's any willing and budding graphic artists on here, I would love to have a Facebook banner/cover photo! Because my stage name is Jules, I would really like a Facebook banner/cover photo that also links my Soundcloud and YouTube channel! My current logo is uploaded onto there as my display picture so I would like that to be used. Unless you also would like to take a whizz at drawing me (I love random doodles, any style) but I know this is probably a ridiculous idea/too much to ask for. :fufufu:

Looking forward to taking part! Thanking my Secret Santa in advance :rabu:
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Alright darlings, since it would be slightly boring I am going to add myself to the mix and after this I will draw and send out PMs!

Name: Meike/Keira
Song wish: I'd love a cover of WINNER's Baby Baby (YG has official instrumentals), EXO's Sing For You or VIXX LR's Beautiful Liar
Fanfiction wish: I am personalized trash for EXO's Chen/Zhang Liyin and I personally just want a little story of them going on a date on Christmas Eve.
Graphics wish: I have been thinking about wanting a new icon and signature for the forum and while I really adore my Zhang Liyin jiejie, I thought perhaps my Secret Santa can make me something out of the pictures from K.Will's [RE:] album
Drawing wish: I am recently obsessed with Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and I'd be delighted by a drawing of the main protagonist Phryne Fisher like here
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child

Return to “Update Thread”