Share your Opinions and Suggestions

Explanation to newly added things in forum.
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: Share your opinion

Postby Kyllia » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Keke Keira yeah we are discussing about betas and stuff. You should see an update shortly! :P

Thanks for your suggestions though and LOL the monkeys xD some of you guys spam waay too much with them
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:33 pm

I hope that ani will manage to keep up the dealines-late projects etc list and also announcements..^^
those helps me too to see what I need to record next..XD
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 pm

sure thing i will continue to update them

and yeah, one of the changes is the beta-thing keke

well with big changes i probably meant.. ONE very big change, and some small ones xD
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥ YT 1 ♥ YT2 ♥ Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
xKeirafanx
BR's Sweet Powercutie
BR's Sweet Powercutie

Postby xKeirafanx » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:33 pm

@Ky: Yes, I think Hani told me she posted that into the Mod thread ^^ and well, the monkeys are cool xD
@Hani: I hope so too.
@Ani: I guess I know what that big change is xDD
Lost in #BR-land

Noræon's Middle Child
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello once again Audience!!!

well..not really audience but... something close... something with remburs... nemburs... mem....

ANYWAYS

I wanted to be a little active and tought it MIGHT be a good idea, since this is the "share your opinion" topic, to like list what we like and dont like about the new forum's layout and features!
also we might give some suggestions? :3

And, so this is not only like...everyone posts but no-one reads...
I thought it might be cool to read through at least 2-3 posts that were done before, and kinda answer to them...if you agree, or what you dont agree on eventually... or just say something nice like "hey thats a good idea!" hehe.

Lemme start!

1) I love how my signature kinda fits with the green of the layout! OKAY i know, thats no real point 1 ...

Real point 1) as i've seen the new layout months ago, it was no big surprise to me! of course i like it , and im sure our shawols here really love it <33 but still, im really anticipating a winter layout already EVEN THOUGH i am pretty sure no layout can be better than the one we had last year! god, that photoshoot of koda kumi? it was just perfect! but maybe hani will surprise me! <3

2) i love that "post icon" thing when you post a message *-* for example... i took the think-bubble-cloud thingie because I am...thinking kekeke. and the heart icon aww <3 u can do so much with that!

3) those monkey smileys... omg they are everywhere XD i never really was a fan of them, probably even less cuz they really get overused here :/ but uhmm anyways... i know the View more smilies option hehe. and im happy most of our old ones are there... but new ones would be reaaally nice

3) the "happy birthday to" thing is so great <33333

4) in firefox, where the tabs are...if i open BR, there's this volume-gif thing next to it, and its much cooler than in the

5) i love how the subforum are now displayed as little links below the actual

6) i accidentally clicked the "Previous topic | First unread post | Next topic" option, when i wanted to change the page XD but actually... i really like thiiiis! like when i know "the previous topic is the one i want to check next" or something, then i just clicky there! :D

7) one big think i hope we can change.. .... as of now, i cant really see an obvious difference between the "new posts" and "no new posts" picture XD i want more obvious ones again! maybe ... ... i think last year in autumn we had leaves in different colors? is it possible to change that again *_*

8) this might sound harsh .. but i'm growing a biiiit sick of the little beast pictures... you know i like beast XD! its nothing against them, but i need a change!! i want girl-pictures there for once <333

okay i cant think of more now ^-^ but i think thats enough!

een tho, the forum is ACTUALLY the same, it feels so different! it really feels like... how i imagine the feeling of packing all your stuff and moving to a new flat... its the same stuff, but the environment seems different ^___^!! hihi

lets all make a bunch more awesome covers in the future !!! <3 :*****
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:03 pm

I audience eh i mean, i listen to you lol i dunno the word XD

I'll answer to your points with my own points now, but use the same numbers, so it looks like an answer ôô

1) I realllly love the colours of the new layout, too! I especially like the background that looks a bit like a grey-greenish wall, i love that colour *__*

2) errrm i don't get which icon you mean xDD

3) i love monkeyyys XD but i'll not use one here now because I'm too nice today :P

4) eeeh you used 2 times nr 3 wait XDD
3b) the happy birthday thing is one of my fav new things!!! :D

4) haha that thing i already pointed out on twitter, too, it's really cool, though in the beginning i got confused cause i thought the site is loooooading forever, but it was actually that little gif XD

5) i think overall the forum looks more structured and i like the subforums being in the forums themselves, too, i only would like to see on which topic was the last reply at the right and not only the name of the last poster to be hence ^^"

6) didn't even notice that LOOOL

7) eh but the new posts has a orange and no new posts a green button? oo or which one do you mean? XD i still like the changing-colour-for-showing-if-there-are-new-posts-option ^^

8) i love b2st too but.. i have to agree, we should change to another group ^^"

and to add some more things XD

9) i kinda don't like that there doesn't open a new site when i click on the link.. like normally when i clicked a link in old BR a new tab would open automatically, but now it just opens in the same window, so BR is gone..

10) i can't find the "cross-through-the-text" anymore o.o? i just see bold italic and underligned ><

11) i would actually like a click-on-BRheader-to-open-the-index-of-the-forum- option ^^

Otherwise you know I love the new forum! :rabu:
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:07 pm

the strike out option (durchgestrichen) can be added as a bbcode, I'll do that asap :3 ah there we go, done! the little "s" right beside "font=" is now your friend.
also a linked header picture can be done ^^ seems to be working now, too :3
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm

@anke: aaah ok, i was kinda confused cause i can't find it anymore @@ *not that good in bb and html anymore*XD
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:36 pm

tada ^^
moar suggestions are always welcome <3
Sagacchi
BR's Meanie
BR's Meanie

Postby Sagacchi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Almighty Cho wrote:2) errrm i don't get which icon you mean xDD

4) eeeh you used 2 times nr 3 wait XDD

7) eh but the new posts has a orange and no new posts a green button? oo or which one do you mean? XD i still like the changing-colour-for-showing-if-there-are-new-posts-option ^^

9) i kinda don't like that there doesn't open a new site when i click on the link.. like normally when i clicked a link in old BR a new tab would open automatically, but now it just opens in the same window, so BR is gone..

10) i can't find the "cross-through-the-text" anymore o.o? i just see bold italic and underligned ><

11) i would actually like a click-on-BRheader-to-open-the-index-of-the-forum- option ^^

2) when u get the the "post a reply" screen!! XD above the Subject that you can type in, theres those icons!!

4) ooops XD

7) oh it doesnt do that for me XD they all stay orange balls..

9) ahh didnt notice that yet, but yeah that be great.. but thats no big deal to change!

10) i guess u gotta remember the bb-codes for them :P

11) agreeeeee!!!

oh and new number 1 for me!

1) i love that we can choose from so many font-colors just by clicking! awesome feature!
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:07 pm

2) AAAH there!! XDD aww they're cute :33

7) maybe then one time click "mark all forums read" ? and then you can start new :3 cause now atm i think ALL forums are unread for you xP

The colours are really amazing :D
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
hanipazui
BR's pedo!noona!
BR's pedo!noona!

Postby hanipazui » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 pm

in next layout B2ST will get changed...and I have had next layout pictures in mind even before this..XDDD
someone might know what picture I have been thinking..XDD
Tuan
BR's Boo
BR's Boo

Postby Tuan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:42 am

I like mostly everything from this new design, the only few things is that the monkeys lag me when I post an actual reply, but when I "quick reply" that isn't really a huge problem. Another thing is the new post/active topic just shows the name of the person who last posted, instead of the actual topic, but that's pretty much not a huge problem either, because I can just view the whole sub forum, which I usually do anywais...

And what do you guys use the crossed out text for? I have little experience with forums, the cross out things confuse me xD!
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Postby Kyllia » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:06 am

I still rather have the topic with the last reply show up on the right I thought it was really convenient.
Also all the sticky threads are no longer separated from the other posts so it's a bit confusing there~
Thanks for linking the banner to the index <3 totally always use that feature haha

Oh striking out is just for fun haha
Not like we abuse it or anything :P
Yukidama
BR's Snowball
BR's Snowball

Postby Yukidama » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:00 am

there's a mod for showing the latest topic title of each forum in the last post column, gonna check that one out and see how it works :3

the thing with stickies not being seperated from the rest ... thats actually how its supposed to be. stickies are supposed to "stick" at the top of the list whilest announcements are seperated. if its rly irritating tho im sure it can be changed in a way to make the stickies 'stick out' more, haha

another thing you might have noticed is that its not posible to colourize topic titles anymore, howevee there is a modification available for that, too. can try that one out along with a couple of other mods being planned on installing

Return to “Update Thread”