[Collab] Berryz Koubou x ℃-ute - Chou Happy Song

Archive
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

[Collab] Berryz Koubou x ℃-ute - Chou Happy Song

Postby Kia~ » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Hii, I know that most of you here don't know this song but I really worked hard on mixing this! ...I actually mixed a collab of 10 people ;___; 10!!! Took me hours of work but I'm satisfied so I really really hope you would listen to this and comment too, either here or on YT ♥♥ Oh and as for people from BR in this, it has Lena, Wolfy and I (surprise!) XD

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBkux_MS3X0[/youtube]
Kyllia
BR's Chinadian
BR's Chinadian

Re: [Collab] Berryz Koubou x ℃-ute - Chou Happy Song

Postby Kyllia » Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Whoaa Berryz and C-ute?? :P Never heard this song before and I don't quite like it actually haha but vocally a lot of you pulled off the cuteness thing off very well~ I don't know who was who but some parts seemed a bit too high for the person or maybe that's how the song goes loll. I thought the song sounded better as it went on though like the end was very nice and group parts were very together which is almost impossible mixing 10 people so great job on that :P

And no I'm not surprised you Lena and Wolfy were in it haha if anyone were to sing these songs it would be you guys haha~
21cssk
BR's Michmellow
BR's Michmellow

Postby 21cssk » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:50 am

oooh yaaay it's ouuuut~*__*
why am i surprised that you took miya? kekeke
i seriously love love love your part with wolfy at 2:53. it's just alkdhfo ♥
this can be a lifetime sugar supply for the world because it's too sweet and cute ;-;
Kia~
BR's Snow Angel
BR's Snow Angel

Postby Kia~ » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:38 am

@Kyllia, hmmm I think it might be just the song because I can't hear anything like that XD; thanks for your comment ♥

@Mich, hhheee yes that's the second surprise, Kia as Miya! haha I felt a bit bad to be such a line-hog but... XD; thanks so muuuch ♥
Almighty Cho
BR's Confused Powervocal
BR's Confused Powervocal

Postby Almighty Cho » Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Yay it's done *-*
I really like the outcome of this :DD
you make me listen to these kinds of songs... dunno if i should be thankful to that... XD
kudos for the mixing a lot! so many overlaps and stuff, it turned out really lovely mixing and singingwise! ^-^
네게 눈이 먼 난 널 보낼 수 없어...
Sai
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!
BR's Strong "The Jjong" Baby!

Postby Sai » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:23 am

Wow the mixing (O O) It must've been so frustrating to get the timing right, but you did it perfectly! The volumes are awesome too. A+++ on the mixing Kia! <3

Singing-wise, I thought some voices didn't fit too well with this kind of song and some seemed to struggle a little with the high notes, but this is still a great cover!! Some of you sound so absolutely adorable, I can't (T O T) I'm always surprised by how well you fit into these kind of songs Kia, since you're voice is rather mature. But you really manage to adjust it well (> w <);

Return to “Previous 3+ Collabs Releases”